-Chapter Four-

Tony Stark.

Tony yelled at Steve as loud as he could, only to hear a loud crash sound from the other room.

"SON OF A-" Steve was cut off by Tony yelling.

"LANGUAGE!" Tony laughed as Steve stalked into the room, holding up a handle of a mug that had obviously been broken off. Steve's face held no emotion as he started at Tony. 

"This is your fault. You will be buying me a new cup. This was my favorite cup." Steve began to turn around and head back to the kitchen, till he looked back and asked,  "What did you need?" he sighed loudly, his eyes clearly saying he just wants a nap.  Tony smiled widely, and gestured for him to come closer. Steve walked over to Tony's desk, throwing himself into the seat. 

Clint leaned over and watched the screen as Tony spoke, "Steve, I found the kid, he lives here, and I told him to meet us here. Well not here in the alley beside the building." Tony looked up at Steve,and he was clearly waiting for an answer.

"And?" Steve looked at Tony waiting for an explanation. Tony only rolled his eyes and contined to explain.

"So now we are going to go meet him, and talk to him, but..." Tony looked down at the keyboard and waved his hand.

"but?" 

"There is a slight chance he might resist and we'll have to use force. This kids seventeen, maybe eighteen. He's an actual kid, Steve, I have to be sure that you are willing to take him down if necessary." Steve visibly hesitated, while Tony continued, "We don't know what this this kid is capable of, he's done some weird stuff. Steve, we won't hurt him, we just want answers." Tony explained in high detail. Steve sat there, clearly thinking this through, leave it to Steve Rogers to have to contemplate the worlds problems before he can make a simple decision. His left hand came up to rest next to his mouth, and Tony knew this meant it would take him at least thirty minutes to make a damn decision. 

For Tony this wasn't hard, hell, in his mind there wasn't even a decision to make. It was just obvious to him that maybe kidnapping this guy wasn't a problem. Besides this kid freaked Tony out, and he didn't understand him. Tony especially didn't like stuff he couldn't understand.

"Steve, come on, this isn't a life changing decision, besides this kid could complete comply and answer all our questions. We are the Avengers, we have the higher ground here." Tony chipped, he was using all his powers of persuasion on Steve. Which if he was honest with himself he could be pretty persuasive. 

"I don't know, Tony. I don't think I could live with myself knowing we kidnapped a kid. How would you feel if someone did what we were going to do to Peter? Because that's essentially the same thing." Steve pulled out a big card by dropping Peters name like that, Tony felt as if someone knocked all the air from his lungs. Peter. 

Tony adopted Peter Parker when his Aunt mysteriously went missing, and turned up dead two months later. Tony felt so bad for the kid he couldn't say no when he looked into his eyes and saw himself. Peter had been living with them ever since, and to be honest he got along with the team quite splendidly if truth be told. 

"That's not the same, Steve. Peter needed us, and we helped him. This kid we don't know who he is or what his intentions are. We just want answers," Tony could still see Steve's hesitation.

Damnit Rogers, you freaking poster boy scout.

Tony felt his resolve melt away, and he soon found himself agreeing with Steve that they wouldn't hurt the kid under any circumstances. After that Steve was ready to go meet this kid, and find out his agenda. Clint tagged along, seeing as he had nothing better to do. They suited up, and were about to leave when Peter came out of his room. His eyes lit up when he sa them all in uniform.

"Where are you guys going? Can I go? Please?" he said all this without a breath between his words. Tony opened his mouth to say no, not wanting Peter anywhere near this guy, but Steve beat him to it.

"Sure, but you have to stay on the roof with Clint till we tell you we need your help. Got it?" Steve sounded just like a dad when he spoke to Peter, it always made Tony laugh, even though he was positive he sounded the same.

"Yes! I'll be right back!" Peter fist pumped the air, before dashing back in his room to get his suit on. Tony whipped around to Steve to yell at him for allowing Peter to go.

"Don't even start. I know what you are going to say, and he is going with us. How do you expect him to be the hero that he is meant to be when you keep him locked in this place all the time. He is going. End of discussion." With that being said Steve walked straight out the door, and towards the elevator. Tony stood there in shock, not many people could speak to him that way and get away with it. He was pulled from his shock by someone laughing. 

He turned to see Clint doubled over from laughing so hard, he could only glare. "You-you should have seen your face!" Clint gasped out, and pointed at Tony. Who was growing angrier and more embaressed by the second. It was at this moment Peter walked back out in his Spider-Man costume. 

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw just how red Tony's face was, he did a dog like head tilt and asked, "What'd I miss?" for some reason his asking this only encouraged Clint to laugh harder, which made Tony's face even more red. 

"TEAM! LETS GO! I GOT EYES ON OUR TARGET!" Steve yelled from his spot by the window, and elevator. 

Tony smiled deviously, before he said "Show time." his mask slid shut, and he fired up his boots, he grabbed Steve before flying into the alley to meet the Percy Jackson.

Hello everyone! Yes, I finally uploaded! Hope you enjoy, and glad I can finally update between my busy schedule! Thank you for your support and help!