CHAPTER ONE

10PM, Manila, Philippines

Marriot Hotel

"A suite please?" Scarlet said to the receptionist.

"Good evening ma'am. I'll just check if there is any available suite at the moment." said by the receptionist and began looking through the electronic system in front of her.

While waiting, Scarlet saw a local fashion magazine with a famous Filipina artist on the cover. She was about to get it when the receptionist talked to her.

"How long will you stay here ma'am?"

"I'm staying for 2 nights." Scarlet replied with a smile.

The receptionist smiled back and gave her the key card.

"Room 818, ma'am, have a nice stay! Welcome to the Philippines!"

"Thank you." Scarlet replied with a smile, when she was about to step away, she remembered about the magazine.

"Excuse me? Can I have my own sets of local magazine in my suite?" she asked.

"Sure ma'am. We'll just deliver it to your room right away."

"Alright thank you so much, uh..." Scarlet tried to read her name from the name plate. "...Trish?"

"You're welcome ma'am!"

Soon as she entered her room she stared to the whole place and began talking to herself.

"You made it Scarlet! You're free!" and she jumped to her bed.

"Finally, I'm free! I didn't know that this is the feeling of being free."

Her celebration was interrupted by a knock on her door.

And as she expected, it was the local magazines that she requested.

She sits to her couch and began browsing when she finally realize that she will be putting up a plan to prolong her stay, do the things that she had been dreaming of without being tracked by her family.

So, she grabbed her MacBook and started researching on how she will survive in the Philippines.

She came up with this plan:

1. Change of Name

2. Change of Looks

3. Learn the Native Language – Filipino/Tagalog

4. Find a Job – can't use credit cards anymore, she might be traced with that

5. Be independent

6. Look for a good place to stay, hotels are pricey

7. Learn the Filipino Culture

8. Change the total identity

9. Splurge all the money for survival not for leisure

10. Be an ordinary working girl

After putting up her plan, she started researching on how she can change her name and total identity. She spend the whole night trying to figure out what will be the story of the life of her new identity, and even thinking what would be the best fit name for her to use.

Before the night ends, she finally decided to have the name of Stephanie Sanchez and decided to sleep.

"This will be your last night Scarlet, tomorrow, you'll be Stephanie Sanchez. And tomorrow will be the start of turning your dreams to reality. Goodbye for now Scarlet."