Chapter 14

(A/N:Im so sorry i havent updated in a while i've just been really sick,and my internet has been down for a while but im here now and i updated so enjoy :)

Honey's P.O.V.

I was quiet the entire ride home,just lost in my own thoughts,my body still tingled from their expert hands and mouths and their talented tounges.As soon say we reached the house i jumped out the car and practically skipped to the house,they werent far behind behind me i walked inside to see Stevie was coming down stairs.

"I was starting to wonder what they did to you"She joked.

I glared at her"Haha"

I heard the door open and two sets of heavy foot steps entered as fatiuge began to set in

"im really tired,i should go take a nap"i smiled at stevie and ran up stairs.

I walked around trying to remember the way to my room but after 5 minutes of searching i was ready to give up,i didnt find the room but i did find what looks like a library.

I walked in and was surrounded by sheleves and sheleves of books,couldnt hurt to look around could it,i mean im mated to two of them so i mine as well know a little more about their history right?........right?

I walked up to the nearest book sheleve and ran my hand through weathered and leather bound books,there was no markings indacating what were in the books so i ran my finger tips through them til there was one that called to me.

i pulled out a small leather bound book that was tied together with a brown leather cord,i carefully untied the cord and opened it,the inside cover read Alpha Mating Cycle.

"Sounds interesting"i mumbled to myself and sat on the carpted floor,i leaned back against the book shelf which hide me from view from the front door.

I flipped to the next page and began reading

The Alpha can not go more that 2 weeks without mating if he/she already knows who their mate is if so there wolf will go insane of sexual fustration and die,in some special cases their are 2 Alphas if this happens the urge to claim their mate will become increasingly strong as time goes on.When there are 2 Alphas its twins and when there are twins they will be most powerful when they've mated with the one there destined to be with.In order to complete the mating cycle the trio must ingage in sexual intercourse and while doing so at the same time bite either side of hers/his neck marking him/her as theres forever.When the full moon comes out the Alphas will mate in wolf form affectively inpregnating their mate.

"there you are,i thought you were going to take a nap i was hoping i could join you"

I looked up to see Mason staring down at me with that half smirk thing he does he looked so sexy his locks were pulled away from his face his hazel eyes shinned even in the dim light of the library his muscles were barely concelled by the black v-neck t-shirt that streached deliciously across his chest. i love that shirt i wonder if he has anymore like it

My gaze was drawn to his dark pink lips that glisened as he ran his tounge over them,my eyes followed the movements of his tounge.

I shook my head trying to clear my head of the sexual fog that clouded my senses

I cleared my throat before speaking"yea i'd gotten lost and this room looked interesting so here i am"

"what are you reading?"he asked

"nothing"i said maybe just a tad to quickley and hid the book behing my back,i quickley stood up.

"Really? well then lets have a look see shall we"He tried to grab it from behind me but i shoved it down my dress before he could actually get it.