Chapter 22

There may be more grammer mistakes than usual. My apologies, but I kinda rushed through it to get it out. I hope you like it though.

Honey's P.O.V.

I moaned and rolled over into my pillow; when did my pillow get so hard.I pulled it closer to me, and beat into submission.

"Baby girl what are you doing?"

"shhhhh pillows don't talk, well my pillows don't talk," I mumbled.

baby-"

"shhhhhhh do you smell that?" I mumbled as the subtle smell of waffles waftered through the room.

"Yes"

"We should go get some," I finally opened my eyes."wait, when did i get here, the last thing I remember is-"I groaned and buried my face in his side as i remember passing out, and then i blushed when i remember what caused my little episode.

"You passed out," Arron supplied as he walked in the room carrying a tray of waffles.I sat up and pushed my hair away from my face.

"Im so embarassed,"i mumbled to myself.

Mason sat up and kissed my shoulder,"Dont be, we like knowing that we can make you cum so hard that you pass out."

"Then how did i get here, and where exactly is here?" I asked as Arron sat down next to me,and sat the tray infront of me.

"Well little one, are you fainted we took you home, and gave you a bath to wash all the dirt and grass from your body; then we let you soak so that you wouldnt be sore and stiff this moring, and-"

Mason picked up where Arron left off,"Well baby girl this is our home;we bought it for our family with you."

I nodded but said nothing as Arron sat the tray down." Aren't you you guys going to eat?" I asked.

"We ate while you where asleep don't worry about us, eat"

I nodded and grabbed the can of whipped cream and began to drown my waffles in it.

"That's a lot of whipped cream baby girl," Arron whispered against the spot behind my ear.

I turned to look him in eye as I tilted my head back and filled my mouth with the fluffy cream.

"Wow I didn't think your little mouth could hold so much little one"Mason commented.

I began laughing, and then choking because I was having trouble swallowing the thick cream.

I laughed," That's funny...I get that joke."

He smiled,"I'm glad you think so baby girl."

Still armed with the can of whipped cream, I crawled over to him and moved so I was straddling him,"You wanna know what else I think?

I could see the laughter behind his eyes," oh and what is it that you think?"

"I think you could use a little more dairy in your diet," I grinned wickedly as I sprayed his face with the can of cream till the can was completely empty.

"I wouldnt have done that if I where you little one, your in trouble now; I think you should run before he catches you" Arron whispered.

I didn't need futher encourgement; I quickley hopped off Mason,dragged the sheet around my body,and hauled ass out the door.

"Baby girl when i catch you..."Mason called out loud enough for me to hear him. I could feel the excitment run through my veins as my mind when through thousands of things he could to to me when he catches me.