The Fate of the Kingdom

Scarlet's P.O.V.
"Give me one good reason why I should rip you apart." Simba says as we walks toward him.
"Simba the pressures of ruling a kingdom-" scars says but gets interrupted.
"Are no longer yours step down scar."
"Oh I would but you see them." My dad says pointing up.
"They think I'm king."
"But we don't! Simba is the rightful king!" Nails says with lionesses behind her.
"The choice is yours scar either step down or fight." Simba says completely serious.
I walk over to nala to help out some weak lionesses.
"Why must this all end in violence. It just causes a death of a family member don't you agree simba?"
My ears perk listening remembering what I've done in the passed.
"It won't work this time scar I've put it behind me."
"What about your faithful subjects did they put it behind them." My dad says while walking to me and the lionesses. I put my head down staying quiet.
"Simba what is he talking about?" Nala asks.
"Ooh so you haven't told them your little secret? Well bows your chance tell them tell them who is responsible for mufasas death!"
There is complete silence until simba says "I am."
I look completely shocked and start think either to tell the truth or not.
"It's not true tell me it's not true..." his mother says walking forward.
"It's true..."
"See he admits it! Murder.."
"N-no it was an accident!"
"If it weren't for you mufasa would still be alive. It's your fault he's dead do you deni it!"
"No..."
"Then you're guilty!"
"No I'm not a murder!"
"Simba your in trouble again and this time daddy isn't here to save you and now everyone knows why!" My dad says making him slip off the cliff hanging on.
"SIMBA!" I yell.
All the sudden a huge lighting struck the ground causing a fire to accord.
"Now this looks familiar. Hmm...let's see oh right this is the same way your father looked when he died!" My dad says while simba is struggling to get back up.
All the sudden my dad digs his claws into simbas hands causing a loud roar. They soon were to far to hear what they were saying. All of us hear simba yell.
"NOOO!!! MURDER!" Simba yells while pinning my father down.
"No simba please?" My dad begs.
"Tell them the truth."
"I-im a-afraid I can't-" my dad says but star to get choked by simba.
"Alright alright!" He says while choking.
"I did it.." he says quietly.
"Louder." Simba says.
"I killed mufasa!" Scar yells.
I look around while everyone gasps.
"But it wasn't just me my daughter scarlet helped me as well I couldn't have killed him without her."
I look up noticing death glares and quiet snarls.
"B-but.." I say not knowing what to say.
"You won't hurt your own uncle would you." He says while smirking.
"No scar I'm not like you. Just leave!" Simba growls.
"Yes your MaJESY!" My dad yells scratching him across the face.
Because of this a huge fight starts. Lions, lionesses, hyenas, all start to fight to the death for their property. I on the other hand am fighting to keep myself from dying. I soon run to the cave seeing timon and Zazu stuck in the bones cage.
"What is that traitor doing here."
I snarl "to help you." I say opening it freeing them. "Come on we have to help simba."
We run out and notice the fight stopped.
"It's the hyenas fault! They tricked me into doing this blame them!" I hear my father yell.
"I'll do anything just name it simba."
"Run away scar run away and never come back!" Simba snarls.
"Yes your majesty.." my dad nervous laughs and walks off to the hyenas.
I sneak off and follow him hidden and hear him say.
"Aw my friends help me.."
"Friends?! I thought we were the enemy?" Shenzi says.
"Hahahahahah." Ed laughs.
"No no NOOOO!!!"
I see the fire grow while the hyenas attack him. I run off not wanting to see anymore and notice it start to rain.
"Woah.." I say thinking it was mufasa.
I walk back to priderock and see the reunion of simba and his mother. I walk to them.
"Um...I'd like to-"
"Don't even bother get out of here your outlander we should've never listened to rafiki you should've been banished like your mother!" Nala yells.
"I know what I did was wrong and I know I don't deserve forgiveness but I truly am sorry and regret ever helping him." I admit looking at simba sorry.
I hear simba sigh "ya know everyone deserves a second chance." He says.
"R-really?" I say surprised.
"Of course your one of my best friends since childhood and besides your nothing like your father."
"T-thanks simba."
"King simba it's time.." I hear rafiki say.
Simba nods at me and walks to the edge of pride rock and roars as loud as the great kings can hear.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
YAY THIS BOOK IS NOW FINISHED I HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THE BEXR BOOK AS MUCH AS I AM!!!
Disney for life!
-mari525441178