The Man's Great Fire/The Goodbye

Shanti's P.O.V.
As I'm fast asleep I start to feel someone shake me awake.
"Shanti...shanti wake up." I hear mowgli whisper.
"W-what is it?" I ask confused.
"We need to leave."
"But why we're safe with them they aren't going to take us back."
"And you believe them we can't trust them anymore." He says in a serious tone.
"I guess your right.." I mumble looking down.
"Come on we have to leave before the sun comes up. " he says getting up.
I get up as well as we start to head on our way. A good 20 minutes or so we walk into a dry land.
"The bees are buzzing in the trees to make some honey...." we both sing and then soon pass out from exhaustion.
I all the sudden start feeling sharp pecks on my body.
"Ow stop that!" I say loudly causing them to fly off me and mowgli.
"Looks like their alive." A vulture says.
"Pfft they won't last long." Another one says.
"But look at them scrawny things." A different one says causing others to laugh.
"Go on laugh we don't care!" Mowgli says clearly upset.
"Hey what's wrong." A vulture says.
"You know you look like you haven't had a friend in the world."
"We haven't." I said.
"Well you have each other and you had to have others who cared for you."
"He's right maybe we shou-"
Before mowgli could finish we hear a loud roar.
"F-father?" I stutter scared.
Before our eyes we see my dad come out behind a tree.
"So the man cub and my own daughter were here the whole time and no one said anything!!" He says angrily. 
"We're aren't scared of you anymore!" Mowgli yells while i look shocked that he said that. 
"So brave for one so small." He laughs and smirks.
"I'm going to close my eyes and count to ten. It will make the chase more interesting...for me."
"Father please don't do this." I beg scared for mowgli.
"You stay out of this!" He growls and closes his eyes.
"1...2...3.." he counts.
I notice mowgli going to pick up a stick to defend himself with it.
"4.." my dad says opening his eyes. "Your really testing my patience....5..6...7..8..9...10." He counts faster and pounces straight at him.
"Mowgli NO!" I yell.
All the sudden my dad was held back by the one and only Baloo while he's grabbing on to his tail.
"Run mowgli run!" He yells holding on for his life.
The vultures grab mowgli and start to lift him in the air while my dad is still trying to get baloo off of him. All the sudden I get pulled backward and look behind me and notice bagheera.
"B-bagheera?" I ask.
"Shh..." He says as we hide.
I soon hear Baloo yell in pain.
"I'll kill you for this!" My dad yells and starts scratching him. I also start to hear thunder and lighting.
"Bagheera we have to help them!"
"No we don't everything will be fine I promise."
"B-but Baloo!" I say.
All the sudden I start to smell smoke.
Fire?!
I peak out of our hiding and see mowgli picking up a stick that has fire on it while the birds are distracting my dad. Then right before my eyes I see mowgli tie the branch to his tail causing my dad to freak out. My dad starts getting so scared he starts running away with the fire on his tail.
"Mowgli you did it!" I say getting out of the hiding place.
"Y-yeah we sure won't be seeing him around again." Said Baloo while getting up.
I sigh relived knowing he is ok.
"Now I know that the jungle is safe I think it's time for me to go to the man village where I belong.." mowgli finally admits.
"Well I'm glad you think so." Bagheera says smiling.
I decide not to say anything knowing I would just be more upset. The four of us start walking down the path to the man village. When we get there we see a very pretty girl who looked like mowglis age.
"I think I'm gonna like it here." Mowgli says.
"Don't go mowgli!" I finally say not being able to stay quiet.
"Your my best and only friend I've actually had."
"Hey don't worry I'll definitely come visit. I'll never forget about you." He says going on his knees and petting my head.
"Remember mowgli you may belong in the man village but you'll always have a home in the jungle."
Mowgli starts walking off while I hand my head down.
"Don't be sad little one mowgli will come visit." Baloo says.
"I know but now I don't have a family...." I say.
Bagheera sighs then says "How about this I'll be your father figure."
"You will?!" I ask shocked.
"Of course and I promise I'll be a much better dad then that sheer khan."
I giggle as us three start to walk back to the jungle we call home.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
OH MY GOD A CHAPTER FROM THE ONE AND ONLY. GOD YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO OPEN THE APP AND WRITE THE DANG CHAPTER. WELL ONE MORE TO GO. IM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE NEXT ONE AND I HOPE YOI ARE TO!! 
Disney for life!