Family- Chapter 3

Gen’s POV:

By the time we arrived at the pool Charlotte and Chad had already got in and were messing about in the pool. I smiled at the sight of the two mates staring into each other’s eyes full of love. I wished that Teddy and I would be like that eventually; I already love him and don’t know what I would do without him.

“You ready Sweetheart?” Teddy asked breaking me out of my day dream.

I smiled and nodded.  We stopped beside one of the deck chairs and began to pull our clothes off leaving us in our swimming costumes.

I couldn’t help but stare at his chest and admire his muscles while he stood in front of me; I bit my lip wondering what it felt like.

Without realising what I was doing I took a step towards him and laid a hand on his chest feeling those to die for muscles. He let out a groan and I realised what I was doing and looked up into his eyes blushing slightly.

“Sorry.” I mumbled. I cleared my throat and said excitedly, “Come on let’s go swimming.”

He chuckled and led me by my hand towards the pool and went down the steps with me following.

It wasn’t soon before I could no longer touch the bottom so I had to tread water to stay afloat. Noticing my struggle Teddy put his hands on my waist letting me relax into his hold and so he could walk us further into the water with ease as he was tall enough to still reach the bottom.

I smiled at the sweet gesture and it was until a wave of water can over my head that I remember Charlotte and Chad were here too.

I shrieked as the water covered my body and turned in his grasp to face a giggling Charlotte. I pushed back a bigger wave of water hitting her directly in the face. Knowing she was going to retaliate I hid behind Teddy’s big form and held onto his shoulders from behind as support.

A wall of water came over landing on top of Teddy and I, I looked over his shoulder and saw a smirking Chad stood in front of us.

Teddy let out a growl, “You’re going to regret that.”

I let go of his back and swam to the edge of the pool where Charlotte was leaning against the side watching amused at the sight in front of us. Teddy was now in front of Chad and they were wrestling each other and messing about.

Charlotte and I took this time to get to know each other and when the guys decided to come back over to us I felt like we really knew each other and we were close friends.

Teddy came up and wrapped his arms around me cradling me into his chest. I leaned into him enjoying the comfort I felt just by being in his arms. I looked up into his eyes and smiled. My eyes trailed to his lips and I leaned closer and closer until our lips met and moulded perfectly against each other.

I was lost in the kiss and only pulled away when I was gasping for air. I rested my forehead against his and wrapped my arms and legs around his body.

“I love you Teddy.” I whispered quietly but I knew he heard me due to the super wolf hearing.

“You don’t know how happy you just made me Little One. I love you too, with all my heart.” Teddy replied.

Hearing this made my heart soar with glee that my mate loved me. I didn’t want to leave his arms as I finally felt whole and like I belonged.

My stomach let out a loud grumble causing me to blush and hide my face in Teddy’s chest. He let out a loud chuckle and said, “Come on Little One let’s go get you some lunch.”

“Okay.” I said muffled into his chest.

Teddy walked over to the steps but I still didn’t want to let go of him so I clung on causing him to wrap his arms around me supporting me under my bum so I wouldn’t fall.