Packing up- Chapter 4

Gen's POV:

After everyone left I was tired so I decided to head up to bed.

"Teddy I'm going to bed." I said sleepily.

"Okay Sweetheart I just need to call your old Alpha to get permission to pass onto his territory tomorrow and then I'll join you." He promised.

"Okay, night." I said to Charlotte and Chad who were heading off to bed themselves.

"See you in the morning Gen." Charlotte smiled.

"I'll see you in a bit." I said to Teddy and gave him a light hug and a swift kiss before leaving the room and heading back up to his well I guess it's now our room.

Seeing as I had no clothes with me I simply nicked one of Teddy's big T-shirts which covered me completely falling about mid-thigh.

I found some cotton pads in his bathroom so I used them and water to take my makeup off and used a spare toothbrush which I discovered under the sink.

I let out a loud yawn and stumbled onto the bed and got under the covers snuggling into the duvet enjoying being wrapped in Teddy's mouth watering scent.

I wanted to wait until Teddy got here to go to sleep but I couldn't hold out any longer and soon drifted off to sleep.

I felt the bed dip beneath me and my body being pulled towards something warm and soft.

I blearily opened my eyes to see Teddy had come to bed.

Noticing that he woke me up he said, "Sorry Sweetheart I didn't mean to wake you, the phone call took longer than I expected it to."

"It's okay you're here now." I said softly.

"Go back to sleep Little One." He said and rearranged our bodies so he was now laying flat on the bed and I was laying on his chest not that I minded as he was super comfy.

That was the last thing I remember before darkness took over once again.

I woke up tightly wrapped in a pair of arms and snuggled closer into Teddy's chest. Suddenly I had a big urge to pee but couldn't get out of his arms no matter what I tried.

Giving up I let out an ear piercing scream causing Teddy to flip us over in panic and hover protectively on top of me scanning our room for danger.

I giggled at how serious he was being. He turned over so he was now facing me again but this time straddling and bent lower and lower until he got to my face.

"What's so funny Little One?" He asked confused.

"Just that you were being so serious and protective by hovering over me even though there's no danger I only need the loo but you wouldn't get up so I had to scream." I explained.

Before he could speak I kissed him quickly calming down his wolf and sneakily I rolled us back over. I quickly jumped up and ran into the bathroom before he caught me in his arms. I heard a frustrated growl from the other side of the door.

"Sorry Teddy Bear." I cooed.

Seeing as I was no awake I decided to get ready for the day so I brushed my hair and simply put it into a messy bun on top of my head and then just did some light make up.

When I walked back out Teddy was lying on the bed clad in only his skin tight boxers.

"Come on get ready I want you to meet my family." I jumped up and down excited that my mate was going to meet my family for the first time.

"Alright Little One I'm getting ready." He got out of the bed and ran towards me. Before I could react he had me in his arms and was spinning me around. I squealed in delight and clung onto him.

"Put me down!" I giggled.

He put me down and placed a chaste kiss to my forehead and then went to his wardrobe to get clothes.

"Can you get me some clothes from Nina, Teddy?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course let me just finish getting dressed." He said and quickly slipped his shirt over his head and tightened up the belt on his jeans.

He left the room so I sat on our bed waiting. He soon came back in with a dress in hand.

"Thank you." I said as I took it from him and went into the bathroom to change.

The dress fit like a glove, when I walked back into the bedroom I slipped my sandals on and was ready to leave.

I decided to skip breakfast as I was too excited and rushed downstairs with Teddy in tow.

"Slow down Little One. We'll get there soon enough." He laughed.

"I know, I'm just so happy that you're going to properly meet my family and friends." I said to him.

We drove towards my territory well I guess it's my old territory now and soon enough we were parked outside of my house.

My Mum and Dad were at the door waiting for us. I hurried out of the car and ran up to them and squeezed them both into a tight hug.

"We missed you Honey." My Mum told me.

"I missed you too, umm Mum, Dad this is my mate Teddy well Theo. He's the Alpha from the neighbouring pack." I introduced him.

"It's nice to meet you ma'am, sir." He greeted politely.

My Dad shook his hand whereas my Mum pulled him into a hug.

"Call us Mum and Dad Theo after all your family now." She told him.

We headed inside and I found Kelly along with the rest of my friends sat in our lounge.

As soon as Kelly saw me she shot up and ran over to me wrapping me in a tight hug.

"I was only gone a little while Kel." I joked.

"You're like my sister of course I missed you." She said.

I rolled my eyes at her but couldn't help but agree.

"Guys this is my mate Theo." I introduced him to them all.

A few of the guys looked slightly intimidated but once I stepped close to his side and smile took over his handsome face making him look less intimidating towards my friends.

I led Teddy over to the sofa and sat him down then sat next to him. I rested my head against his chest and smiled as all my friends began talking. I was happy to see they were also including Teddy.

After a few hours of talking we headed upstairs and began packing up my belongings.

I handed Teddy my clothes and he folded them and put them into the collapsible boxes I found.

I took the things I didn't want to leave behind only leaving behind a few things that I didn't need.

*Once everything was packed into Teddy's car*

"You ready to leave Sweetheart?" Teddy asked.

"Yeah." I answered and took one last look around my room before heading downstairs to say goodbye to my parents.

---------------------------------

Sorry it's not the longest but I've got exams.

Let me know what you think!

Can I get 10 votes and 5 comments??

Vote

Comment

Fan

C x