Chapter 1

Please give this story a try.Its not a cliche nor is it boring. I just want to know what you all think of it.Please comment,vote,etc.I would love it if you did so!

Chapter 1

"Ty!Stop playing with your applesauce! Eat it!” I said to my two  year old son.

Before I knew it,my hair and face was covered in applesauce. All thanks to my black haired and blue eyed son.

"Ywou look pwetty,Mommy!"He said grinning from ear to ear like he was innocent.

"Thank you and you look handsome in your applesauce mustache"

That just caused him to grin even harder.

I just laughed as I took him out of his booster seat.

I walked to the sink,grabbed a piece of paper towel and wetted it.

I brought it to Ty's mouth and began  to wipe his mouth.

It would've of been easier if he wasn't wiggling in my arm!

After I finished,I set him down on the floor,in a standing position.

"Better?” I asked him

He just nodded and ran out the pack house's kitchen.

I heard a whiny voice say “Little brat!" before they walked into the kitchen.

It was Kennedy.

One of the major sluts in the pack and of course, my ex-friend.

Kennedy and I were close when we were younger but, after everyone in the pack found out that I was pregnant, she was one of the many people I trusted who turned their back on me.

She slept with some of the guys I've dated and was unsuccessful with.Possibly when we were friends too.

At this point, she can go suck a dick for a penny.I wouldn't care.

"Hello slut!"Kennedy said,smiling at me.

"Right back at ya."I replied calmly.

Without get the response she hoped for,Kennedy shrugged it off and walked to the fridge.

I just rolled my eyes,grabbed my water bottle and went to go look for Ty in this huge house.

I walked through the house but, I couldn't find a single trace of Ty anywhere.

I chose to look in the conference room, since that was the only place I haven't checked.