Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Happy birthday Ty!" I exclaimed as my now 3 year old woke up from his slumber.

"Mommy!” Tyson said back before getting up from his miniature bed and hugged me.

I laughed at the simple and thoughtless gesture.

That's all I needed. A quaint, unexpected hug.

It's been three weeks since Kennedy and I got into that fight.

In those three weeks, I’ve seen Xander with her 24/7.

Rumors had spread about Xander and I. The rumors included, me being Xander's mistress. Other’s saying I've became obsessed with Xander and I was trying to sneak into his room.

Isn't my pack just creative?

The only people who were on my side were my mother and Sage.

Everyone else praised Xander's "possible" mate, Kennedy. My dad went along with the rumors and began to shun me. At least he didn't disappear again...

I've ignored Xander at all cost; I doubt he was looking for me either way...

To think...I was actually starting to let the bond between us linger...

I might of even had some loving feeling for him....Until I saw that forsaken garment that's considered a bra!

"Come on Ty, let's get ready for your party!” I said as I carried Ty to my ensuite bathroom.

"How old are you now? How old are you nowwww?How old are you?"

"Thwee!"Ty yelled after the crowd of adults and children sang to him.

"Ty!Blow out the candles!” I said before Tyson leaned over the patio table and blew out the lingering fire that was on the wick of a number three shaped candle.

"Yay!"The crowd sang.

"Shot, I forgot the knives!” My mother said as she stood next to me.

"Don't worry, I’ll get them."

I said as I made my way to the sliding doors that entered into the kitchen.

I walked through them and made my way to the kitchen draw that had contained the cutlery.

I browsed through the mixture of utensils, Almost cutting myself on a gigantic knife. I picked it up.