Authors Note (IMPORTANT)

WARNING: I ramble. A lot.

Hi! Okay as you may or may not already know, I'M BACK! I was grounded for a few months without my iPod, but I'm ungrounded now!

While I was grounded I was writing like crazy. I don't have a computer, cable television, a phone, friends... you know, all the things that cool people have. And since it's kind of hard to ground your child from pencil and paper, I wrote things for fun. But that's what I did before I had my iPod anyway. Well, I drew stuff too. Love to draw.

But anyway, that's beside the point. I wrote the next chapter of Meant to Be in my notebook. I copied it down on my iPod completely and it's almost ready to publish. But there's this one thing... (Okay don't be mad it me when I tell you!) While I was grounded, I started writing another story. Well, actually I wrote a lot of short stories which I'll probably copy down on my iPod and publish on here later some other time. But what I'm talking about is a full length story like this one.

Another thing that you may not know is that I write chapters waaaaay before I post them. I already have Meant to Be laid out out almost completely. I already wrote the epilogue and the last chapter. Now that doesn't mean it's almost done or anything! It's far from completed. What I'm trying to say is I already know the major events lined up in the story so I just write them when I get bored. I just write the things in between whenever I feel like it. In other words, I skip around a lot. I can't really explain why I write that way. I just do. If I'm in the mood to write a fluffy, happy chapter, then I will. I just keep it in my notes and I'll add it in once I get to a part that it will fit. I have maybe 8 or so chapters that I have written that are waiting in my notes to be used in Meant to Be. They are basically little scenes and scenarios that I come up with. I just go back in and add the details to make it fit in later.

The problem with this is that I've taken some of those chapters that I had already wrote for Meant to Be, and I'm putting them in the newer story. Including the chapter after the next one, Chapter 10. That's the part that I thought you might be mad about. Now that I've taken chapter 10 out, I have to alter chapter 9 a little bit. That's where it gets complicated.

The reason why I'm doing that is because I think some of those chapters fit better with the newer story. This newer story takes place in high school. Not when they are grown up. Some of these chapters would fit better in a less mature story.

Problems with the second story:

I have absolutely no idea when I'll publish this newer story. Honestly, I'll probably wait until summer. I'll be writing the chapters during school, but if something like this happens again where I get grounded because of grades, I would have to catch up on 2 stories rather than just one. I'll just start posting the chapters that I already wrote one week at a time or something once school is out.

Also, I don't know whether to make it a fanfiction or not. It wouldn't be about Smosh so don't get too excited.

The reason why I'm so interested in this second story is that it allows me to write about myself. I could relate more to the character and it would just be easier to write in general and I feel like I would do a way better job writing it because I already know a lot about the topics I would write about. I actually started writing this story about a year ago. I was originally just going to abandon it, but that's when I discovered Watpad and got the idea to change the names and add scenes of the story into the Smosh fanfiction Meant to Be. I thought that if I just published it how I originally wrote it, no one would read it. So I changed it into a fanfic so that people in the fandom would discover it. I made it to where they are out of high school and added stuff in the story about youtube. It's all really just a giant experiment. I never thought it would get any where near 7k reads, and for that, I thank you.

Recently, I've been writing on the original copy of the story. Now I want to publish the original thing again, but I'm too afraid that no one would read it. It's a whole lot better than Meant to Be and now that I look back on it, I realized just how much I've changed and altered it. It's amazing how much it could change. It isn't even about the same issues as I intended for it to be about.

So since Meant to Be originated from that story, I would feel like it would be repeating the same ideas even though I had changed it so much. And I wanted to make it just a teen fiction, but now I think I'll tie in characters from a different fandom that I think would fit very nicely.

Wow. So I made this really longer than I meant for it to be. But yeah. I was just giving an update. I'll still post the next chapter maybe sometime today. I'm in no way giving up on Meant to Be. I will continue to update again just like how I used to when I was ungrounded. And I'm not exactly sure what to tell you to expect for this second story. I'll tell you when I'm ready to post it on here if I ever do. So ummm... Did I tell you that I love you? Because I do! Especially if you actually sat and read all the way through this author's note. Thank you all so much for commenting on that last chapter and voting to let me know I'm doing at least something right! 7k reads is amazing! I want to give a reward thing for once I get to 10k. Like maybe a special chapter or something. If you have any ideas you are more than welcome to share them with me in the comments. And if you have any questions about all of this you can also ask in the comments. (Because I made this all sound pretty confusing) Thank you so much for your support! I'm back to writing!

Xoxo- Lee