Chapter 4

It had been a few days since Carson had cornered me in a bathroom, at first, it was needless to say that he was angry. Not sure why. As I'm the one being kidnapped and everytime I asked him why he kidnapped me, he'd sigh as if I were a child asking stupid questions and say, "I'm not kidnapping you." 

But now I'm on to Phase Two of my escape. Simply get close to him, gain his trust and then whenever I can I could escape. He'd never see it coming.

Now I'm laying in a huge bed, fluffy comforter and pillows around me. Carson didn't allow me to leave the room and without a tv, there was nothing to do but lay here and think.

So needless to say, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. 

Why do I want to leave? I have nowhere else to go. It isn't so bad here...

It isn't about going somewhere else! It's about freedom. He's keeping me locked here and think I'll obey? Ha!

Sad that I'm arguing with myself, right?

I ripped from my thoughts by a soft click. Blinking, I looked up and saw Carsen enter the room. "Can I go outside?" Wow. Do I really sound like that? Jeez I'm whiny.

Carsen only smiled, "sure." He answered, opening the door wider. This was strange- I hadn't expected him to agree. Since my failed escape, he seemed to always be angry. So this made me supsicious.

"oh-kay..." I murmured to myself, standing and hesitantly walking to the door. I kept my eyes glued to him, watching for any sudden movements. Right when I thought I was homefree, he stopped me in front of the threshold.

"On one condition." He added quickly, barring my way with his arm. 

I rolled my eyes. "Of course." I muttered, causing a laugh to rumble from him.

"Promise me you won't try to escape again?" His eyes became sincere, worried almost. He stooped a little lower to come eye to eye with me. This took my breath away.... you know, because I wasn't expecting his question.... totally not because his eyes were drop dead goregous or anything.

I managed my sweetest smile, show time. "Of course Carsen." I whispered, leaning toward him, as if going for a kiss. His eyes became wary but when he saw I was going to kiss him, he too leaned forward.

I skimmed my lips over his, then pulled away abruptly. "Let's go outside already." I began walking away as if nothing happened though my heart was racing.

I heard a growl behind me. I didn't know Carsen had a dog... pretty sure he doesn't. I felt a strong hand clamp around my wrist, pulling me back. "No you don't. You started this, you're gonna' finish it." Before I could protest, he had me pinned against a wall. His lips on mine, in a heated kiss. Both fighting for dominance over it.

No! This isn't supposed to happen! Stick to the plan. I gathered my will power and pulled my lips away from his, tilting my head up and exposing my neck to cut off his attack. It didn't matter though, as he began trailing kisses down my neck. 

"Carsen." I warned, pressing my palms against his chest in a vain effort to get away though he didn't budge. "Carsen stop." I tried again.

"Hmmm?" He murmured, but didn't stop.

"I'm serious. No!" My voice raised to a near yell. This seemed to snap him out of it. He stepped away, removing himself from me. 

"Damn, damn, damn. Damn it!" He paced back and forth in front of me, running his hands through his hair. His voice raised to a yell, causing me to flinch. His eyes cut to me and I saw they weren't the usual color... no. They were black. 

My jaw dropped. "Your eyes!" I stepped toward him to investigate further but he turned his back to me. "What is your problem?" I snapped, throwing my hands up. He turned back around, eyes still the same dark shade.

"My problem? This is your fault!" He screamed back at me, his face mere inches away from my own. Though now I was far from tempted to kiss him.

"My fault? You kidnapped me! If you just let me go, none of this would have happened! Honestly, I'm not sure what the fucking problem is!" I shouted back with equal force.

He narrowed his eyes, the same pissed off look on his face as usual. "You're too immature to understand." He lowered his voice- though this seemed to sting more than him yelling. "You know what? Maybe you should just leave." He motioned toward the stairs. I hesitated, was he really letting me go?

"Go! Just fucking go!" He yelled again.

I squared my shoulders, "fine." I muttered, turning and stormed down the stairs. I got to the door when I heard him following down the stairs.

"Wait, I'm sorry. This is none of your fault, I'm just stressed." His voice sounded agonized, as if he were in pain now. God this guy was screwed up. One moment we're making out the next he's screaming at me to leave then when I do, he apologizes? No thank you.

I opened the door and went to walk out, but I decided to leave a final message before I disappeared. "Go to hell." I sneered at Carsen before slamming the door. When the door was closed though, my strong and carefree facquade crumbled. 

Where do I go now?

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

So sorry guys for not posting in forever! I have so much going on. Hope you like the chapter though and keep commenting, posting, and liking! Love you guys. Sorry if there is any errors, typed fast and didn't edit.

About Me~ I love to train dogs and when I'm older I hope to breed German Shepherds/train dogs/be a Vet. Haha, ambitious much? People in my neighborhood call me the 'Dog Whisperer' because they say I just have a natural talent with them. Many of them emailed Ceasar Millan, one of my heroes, and were able to talk him into coming down to meet me. He is so nice! He gave me some tips on training dogs and their behavior. If someone in the neighborhood has a dog problem, they always come to me about it. As I've trained most of their dogs.