I love you

Grayson starts making out with me. I wrapped my legs around his waste. I started to get hot and horny. He takes all his clothes and I do the same. I lay on his bed and he gets on top of me coming to kiss me even more. I can feel his boner against my body as he is kissing me. He starts kissing my neck trailing up to my lips. "Oh my gosh Grayson yes" I said as he was kissing me on my neck. "How bad do you want me inside you" Grayson said as he was teasing me. "Oh my gosh very bad" I said loving every second of it even though I was with Ethan. He sticks it in and he was hitting my g- spot. "Damn your so tight, oh my gosh yes" Grayson said thrusting in and out of me. "Yes Grayson faster yes yes Fuck yes" I said with my head going back. He does as I say and does goes faster. "Oh my gosh I'm about to come, you want it inside of you or on that sexy body of yours. "Inside me" I said letting out a moan. "Ok then, here I go" Grayson said as he swelled up inside me and I can feel him coming inside me. After we got done we get dressed, and go out to the living room to watch tv like nothing happened. "Hey babe I got you something" Ethan said holding up a box that was wrapped in red wrapping paper. "What is babe" I said as he handed it to me. "Just open it you'll see, and I know you'll love it" Ethan said. I unwrapped the box and then open the box, to find a personalized necklace that says, Alicia and Ethan forever and always. "Awe babe I love it" I said getting up and kissing Ethan on the lips. "I knew you would" Ethan said in between kisses. We both go to our room and just cuddle and I fall asleep and then shortly after Ethan falls asleep. I didn't want to tell him what happened between Grayson and I. I just left it a secret between Grayson and I. I can feel Ethan's warm body on mine and I felt so comfortable.

2 hours later...

Ethan wakes up and starts kissing my neck trailing down my whole body, and that wakes me up. I can already feel myself getting hot and horny. "Babe your making me horny" I said as he continued to kiss up and down my body. "That's the whole idea, because I am horny right now and I want to have some fun" Ethan said. "Ok babe I said going down to his dick and started sucking it. "Oh my gosh yes babe that feels good keep going" he said as I was sucking. After about 15 minutes of sucking, he comes inside my mouth.

4 months later...

"Babe I need to tell you something" I told Ethan. "What is it babe" Ethan said coming up to me. "I-I am pregnant" I said nervously. "Oh my gosh I am so happy babe, I am going to be a father" Ethan said with the biggest smile on his face. I didn't say anything knowing that Grayson might be the father of my baby, but the baby will still look just like Ethan, knowing that Ethan and Grayson are twins.

6 months later...

"Babe we have to go to the hospital now" I said as I knew my water broke. "Did your water break babe" Ethan said with a worried but happy look on his face. "Yes it did we gotta go or call the ambulance" I said being in so much pain. "Is everything okay" Grayson said walking into the room. "Bro call an ambulance she is in labor" Ethan told his brother. "Okay I'm on it" Grayson said pulling out his phone, and then dialing 911. "911 What is your emergency" the person on the phone said as Grayson had it on speaker phone. "My brothers girlfriend Alicia is in labor and she needs to get to the hospital now" Grayson said pacing back and forth. "Okay we'll have someone come out" the person said on the phone. 5 minutes later I hear the sirens going off.

Knock knock knock...

Ethan answered the door. "Are you the father of her baby coming" a guy said as Ethan opens the door. "Yes I am" Ethan said sounding nervous. "Okay do you want to take a ride in the ambulance with your wife" the guy said. "She is actually my soon to be fiance" Ethan said whispering to the guy. "Oh okay I see" he said putting me on the stretcher. As the paramedics were putting me in the back of the truck Ethan follows behind sitting next to me holding my hand. "Babe I am so happy that your finally having my baby, well our baby" Ethan said kissing me on the forehead. "Okay are you doing okay ma'am" the paramedic said as he was taking out of the back of the truck. "Yea I am fine just in a lot of pain" I replied holding the bottom of my stomach where I felt the pain. "Don't worry you'll have that precious little baby in no time" the paramedic said getting into the emergency room. "Yea I hope so" I said trying not to push. I was so nervous, happy and in pain all at the same time. Ethan looked so nervous. "Babe I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that the love of my life is having our baby" Ethan said looking at me. "Why are you looking at me like that" I asked Ethan. "Like what" Ethan replied. "How your looking at me with that smile" I said with a chuckle in my voice and I can still feel the pain. "Well because I love you Alicia Dionna Dolan" Ethan said kissing me on the lips. "Okay baby" I said kissing him back. "How is she doing" Grayson said as he walked into the room. "Yea she is fine just in pain" Ethan replied. "Oh my gosh she is crowning" Grayson said almost about to faint. Ethan quickly gets up and puts a chair behind Grayson. "How'd you know I was going to faint" Grayson said with a puzzled look. "Your my twin I can tell bro" Ethan said coming back over by me. "Oh my gosh here she comes!" I said pushing and squeezing Ethan's hand. "Gray go get a doctor she is pushing" Ethan said with a worried look. "I can't hold back on pushing" I said while pushing. "Babe relax your turning purple stop and take a deep breath" Ethan said still holding my hand. I do as he said and now I start to feel relaxed. "Okay ma'am I am going to be your labor doctor, now when I say push, you push, when I say relax and breathe you do so okay so that it will make it easier on you" the doctor said getting in front of me. Grayson sits on the other side of me and takes my hand. I am now holding Ethan and Grayson's hand. "Babe you'll get through this" Ethan said kissing my hand. "Push honey" the doctor said. "Oh my gosh so much pain" I said while pushing. "She's almost out please gimme one more big push" the doctor said grabbing the baby. Once I here that the baby is out I start to tear up.