Moving in

Alicia's P.O.V...

"Babe I have to ask you something" Ethan said. "What is it baby" I said walking up to him. "Well it's not really a question" Ethan replied. "What is it babe" I asked. "Please move in with me we can share a bed" Ethan said. "Okay but what about my job?" I said. "Babe why do you need a job I am famous on YouTube so I can get you all the things you want" Ethan said before making out with me. "I love you sweetie" I said between kisses. Ethan gets up and locks the door. After he continues to make out with me. He slips off all my clothes. I slip off all of his. After we are totally naked we lay there for a moment. "Babe..." I said breaking the silence. "Yes... what is it babe" Ethan replied. "I'm still a virgin" I said. "I am too babe so this is not only your first time it's mine too" Ethan replies getting on top of me and as he is making out with me I can feel him start to stick it in. "Oh yes Ethan yes yes, keep going yes" I said as he went faster.

Ethan's P.O.V

Alicia and I been dating for a year and I want her to quit her job. She never answered my question. I asked her again. "Babe do you wanna move in with me" I asked her again. "Yes babe I'll quit my job and go back to California" Alicia replied. I was so happy that she said yes and that she will quit her job for me. Alicia called her work and told them nicely that she is moving to California so she quit her job for me, which I didn't think she would. After she hung the phone up I walk up to her and start making out with her again. "I am glad you said that babe, but if wanted to keep working, I wouldn't have been mad" I said between kisses. "Babe I know we been together for a year but I did it for you because I love you and I do want to move in with you" Alicia said pulling me into a tight and cuddling hug. "Babe I love you too and let's get out of this hotel room, and go back to California" I said packing all the stuff and going to the rental car I had.

Alicia's P.O.V

I am so happy that Ethan asked me to move in with him. I go up to Denny's and say my goodbyes. "Alicia I'm gonna miss talking to you before you had to clock in" Scott said looking at me. "Yea I know but I'll be back one day but not as a worker but as a costumer" I told Scott. "Yea and I'll be able to talk to you without Erica saying get back to work, anyways I hope you and your man have a good time together" Scott replied. "We will and I am moving to California with him and his brother" I said. "Well I hope you guys have fun in L.A" Scott said before I walked out. "Babe are you ready to live in a different world with me" Ethan said holding my hand walking out the restaurant. "Yes I am babe and I got everything I need already in California" I said looking at Ethan.

8 hours later...

Ethan and I are at the California airport and we head out to his truck. "Babe I am so happy that I have you as a girlfriend" Ethan said smiling as he opened the door for me to get in the truck. "I am happy that your my boyfriend, but your not only that your my soulmate, your my best friend, and my one true love" I told Ethan. Ethan and I talked the whole way to my new home. We finally mad it home. I am happy we made it home. Ethan and I went to the backyard sat in the grass. "Look a shooting star, make a wish babe" Ethan said pointing to the sky. "There is nothing to wish for when my dream already has come true I am with the love of my life and he loves me" I said looking Ethan in the eyes. "Awe I feel the same way babe there is nothing I could wish for, when the love of my life is right here" Ethan said kissing me on the lips. We both laid there in silence for a little while, and for some reason it didn't feel awkward. "I love you so much and I couldn't ask for anything more" I said breaking the silence. "I love you too, I am gonna marry you one of these days" Ethan replied. We both get up out of the grass and walk back inside with our hands laced together. "How was the beautiful night sky lovebirds" Grayson said as we walked in. "It was so beautiful looking up at those stars, and a shooting star went across the sky" I said with an excitement in my voice. "Did you make a wish" Grayson said with a smile on his face. "No why would I make a wish when all my dreams came true seeing you guys" I said looking at Ethan and then kissing him on the lips. "You guys are such lovebirds" Grayson said walking out of the room and into his bedroom. Ethan and I walk into his room shut the door and lock it. Ethan corners me in the corner of his room, I wrap my legs around his waist. "I love you babe and nothing can change that" Ethan said. Ethan starts making out with me and we make it to the bed never breaking the kiss. Ethan is on top of me. He takes my clothes off piece by piece, as I did the same to him until we were both naked. Ethan starts kissing my neck, making me let a small moan. I was getting hot and horny. I can tell he was getting hot and horny too I can feel his boner. "Babe how bad do you want me to make love to you" he said looking me in the eyes. "Babe very badly please I said. Ethan sticks his boner inside me and I start to moan even louder. "Oh my gosh yes Ethan go faster" I said in between breaths.