Chapter 11

Brinley's POV

"We're going to college. We're going to college. I CAN'T EVEN LIKE WHAT IS THIS?!" I started screaming as I packed my stuff while Nash sat on my bed laughing.

"Babe, calm down... It's just another four years of school..." He said, after calming himself down from nearly falling on the floor. I threw a bottle of lotion at him, and he ducked away, faking a hurt expression.

"Well someone is not happy." He mumbled, getting up and going to the kitchen, I'm guessing.

When he came back with a bottle of water and a bag of chips, I glared at him. "What, none for me?" I asked, and he shook his head, before kissing my forehead and sitting on the bed again.

I eventually finished packing, considering the plane leaves in 6 hours.

"Now it's time to go to my house for the going away party!" Nash cheered, jumping up and grabbing me. He had brought clothes over earlier when we came to pack my stuff, so we both showered and got changed before heading over to his house.

When he opened the door, all the MAGCON boys, who I grew to love, as well as Hayes, Will, Gianna, Skylynn, Genny (Gianna's mom), Elizibeth, and my mom. I went down the line of 15 people, giving them all hugs. My mom didn't want to let me go when I got to her, and when I looked over my shoulder, Nash was in the same situation with his mom.

"I can't believe my baby girl is growing up. It seems like just yesterday you where taking the training wheels off your bike for the first time." She cried on my shoulder. Great, now I'm gonna cry!

After an hour or two, we all decided to play games and go swimming, since time was running out and we had to leave in 3 hours.

I grabbed one of Elizibeth's old bikinis, and changed into it. When I went to the backyard, all the boys had already gotten in, and where playing around. I took this as my chance to do a cannon ball right in the middle of them. That totally caught them all off gaurd, including Nash, who watched me jump in. I worry about him sometimes....

-----------------------

"I can't believe you guys are actually leaving." Taylor cried on my shoulder as we stood in the airport. I nodded, unsuccessfully trying to hold in my tears. All the boys surrounded us in a group hug, and we cried for what felt like hours, but in reality, it was just five minutes. The plane left in 10 minutes, so Nash and I squeazed out to say goodbye to our families.

When I left the group, I cried even harder, seeing that my brother had come. He moved out a month after we moved here, and I haven't really seen him since. I quickly attacked him and my mom in a little group hug, crying my eyes out like a hungry baby.

"I don't wanna go if it's gonna hurt so much." I cried, and my mom nodded, but pushed me toward the gate as an announcer called out our flight number.

"Bye, mom! I love you!" I yelled one last time as Nash and I boarded the plane.

We took our seats together, and he gave me a weak smile.

"So this is it.." He said, lacing his fingers with mine. I nodded, holding in my tears, successfully this time.

"This is it." I mumbled back.

I laid my head on his shoulder after the plane took off, and quickly drifted off to sleep.

------------------------

"Brinley, wake up. We're landing." Nash whispered, lightly shaking me awake. I opened my eyes, giving him a small smile and sitting up.

"We are here. We actually are here. for college!" He said, excited now. I nodded, my smile growing wider as I finally felt the excitement of being on my own; independent for once.

"My mom said she found an apartment for us, and she paid first months rent. So we just have to go and start unpacking. I guess she paid for it fully furnished and decorated or whatever, so yeah. I also got a job at an on-campus cafe, I think it's some sort of burger place, but I'm not sure. But I get paid $10 an hour, so that should be pretty decent." Nash started rambling, making me giggle. "What?" He asked, looking at me with an amused grin.

"You seem so old for your age. But whatever. Let's go to the apartment." I smiled, grabbing his hand and walking to baggage claim. I noticed a sign that said 'Brinley and Nash Grier' on it, and chuckled.

"Look's like Momma Grier really want's us to get home safe." I whispered to Nash, pointing in the direction of the man. He chuckled a bit, and we grabbed our bags, walking to the man.

"You ready?" He asked, and we both nodded, getting into the black SUV as the drive to our new home began.

Once we got there, I gasped. It was beyond beautiful.

"This place must cost a fortune!" I gasped, as we walked into the expensively decorated lobby. We got our keys, and headed up to our floor. When we got to our front door, I squealed. I cannot WAIT to see how beautiful it is.

Nash unlocked the door, swinging it open and letting me in first. I gasped once again, taking in the appearence of our beautiful living room. I walked through the rest of the house, as Nash took my suitcase and his to our room. This place is absolutely gorgeous! (Pic on the side c:)

I decided to go find Nash, after drooling over our new apartment. When I walked into our room, I laughed, seeing him completely passed out on the bed. I stripped his jeans off, leaving him in boxers, and then carefully pulled his t-shirt over his head. After struggling to pull him up to his pillow, I finally managed to do it, pulling the covers over him. I got dressed into pajama shorts and his t-shirt (Because why not) and shut the light off before going to bed.

California really is turning out great for us. For me. I have a great home, living with my amazing boyfriend. I go to a great school, with a great major (English). I plan on finding an internship shomewhere, in a great place. This is just great. I love it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a late update :( I was planning on coming home at a decent time last night, but silly me, I didn't. I was barely driving into my neighborhood at midnight, and I was beyond tired (heck, I even passed out in my car on the way home. So here is the update you have been waiting for.

Also: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE IF YOU LOVE NASH GRIER, CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC My Brother the MAGCON Boy :)))))))

Stay Beautiful my Babes ;*