Imagine for Catherine

"We meet again Catherine!" Nathan smiles as you walk into his flat, the boy you had met by chance one day had asked you out. You were so happy you might finally have someone that actually loves you.

"Looks like it." You laugh. "So where are we going?"

"The sofa!" He says taking your hand taking you into his living room. You smiled you loved quiet nights in, it meant you could really get to know this boy and you really wanted to.

The sofa was huge, a three seater leather sofa and it had pillows and a double quilt on it. You politely take your shoes off as he instructs you to sit down. He brings a pile of DVDs and puts them on the coffee table.

"What shall we start with?" He asks looking you directly in the eye.

"Hmm. You got Mamma Mia?" You laugh.

"Do I?" He says finding it in the pile and putting it in the player.

"What pizza do you like?" He asks sitting next to you.

"Cheese and tomato." You reply your eyes fixed on him.

"Do you like garlic bread?" He asks, you nod getting more and more hungry.

"Alright. I'll go order the food, what do you want to drink?" He smiles going into the kitchen.

"Dr Pepper if you got it, please." You shout.

A little while later he comes back in with plates and two glasses carefully balanced on top of them. Placing them on the table he hands you, your drink.

He starts the film and you both sing along because who can't resist singing Abba. About half way through it the doorbell rings, Nathan goes and answers it. He comes back in with a large pizza, garlic bread, dough balls and ice cream. Your jaw drops.

"You sure you got enough... You could feed the 5,000." You say.

Nathan laughs and nods. He places the food on the table, he gestures you to help yourself. You do, you try to seem resonable with how much you put on your plate. You were too hungry to care.

You and Nathan spend the rest of the night together.

"It's late and can you get home. I'm not letting you walk!" Nathan says

"No, I can walk honestly." You say standing up.

"No I will not let you. You can stay in my spare room." He smiles

"But I don't have anything. Honestly Nathan I can walk." You say.

"No. I'm sure I have something." He says

It was clear he wasn't going to give when he handed you one of his t-shirts and a clean pair of boxes. When you wake up the smell of food fills your nose, Nathan had made you breakfast. This boy is a keeper.