Imagine for Shoshanna

"I can't believe you. I ask you to do one thing for me, and you couldn't be bothered!" You scream at him.

"Babe-" 

"No Nathan." You say gritting your teeth he had hurt you and you were hurt and angry.

You grabbed your coat and stormed out the door. You went to the park to clear your mind.

Back at the flat the boys stood there in silence as Nathan paced around the room. He was close to tears and the boys didn't have a clue what to do or what to say to help the situation. Nathan and you only thought when things got serious, so they knew what happened was a big deal. 

"Nath-" Jay said trying to stop him leaving.

"Don't just don't." He said holding back the tears that were forming in his eyes.

He walked towards the door and headed out. 

"Babe." Nathan said as he stood over you.

"Nathan don't-" You sniffled but you were cut off by him kissing you softly.

He pulled away and got something out of his pocket. 

"I'm sorry, here. I know I didn't get it earlier but I forgot. Your dad won't even know it was bought late." He placed the little box in your hand and you smiled.

You hugged him and kissed his cheek lightly.

"I love you." He whispered in your ear. 

"I love you too." You giggled wiping away the tears from your forgotten fight.