You're acting like a jealous wife...

*****

i decided to go back to our cabin after my encounter with Arianne. gusto ko sanang dumaan sa bar ng resort para makapagisip-isip pero maaga pa para uminom at naalala ko si Cassey, she is sick and i need to be there.nang malapit na ko nakita ko ang sasakyan nila papa.

"what are they doing here?

pagkapasok ko ay sinalubong ako ni mama para yakapin. i greeted them all.

"where have you been son? your wife doesn't look good ng madatnan namin.

"where is she? i worriedly asked my mother

"pinatulog muna namin siya ng mama mo sa kwarto niyo.. ' Cassey's mom said

"is everything okay here iho?

"she had a fever last night pa'

"why? what happened? nag-aalalang tanong ng daddy ni Cassey

"i'm sorry dad i think it was my fault. pinilit ko siyang magsurf kahapon and after that activity nilagnat siya' wag po kayong mag-alala i called the doctor last night and he checked on her. napainom ko na rin siya ng gamot.

"thank you Nathan for taking care of our daughter. . you don't have to blame yourself' you were just enjoying your vacation.. mommy Cathy said.

"i have an idea' i will cook for our dinner.. ipatitikim ko ang specialty ko kay Cassey para gumaling na siya' sabi ni mama

"that's was brilliant thesa! ang tagal ko na din di natikman ang recipe na yan sweetheart' natatawang sabi ni papa

"oh c'mon roberto' i'm doing this for Cassey at hindi para sayo'

"i will help you Thesa.. kaya lang i'm not good at cooking so sa tingin ko assist na lang ako

"thanks Cathy ' it is really a big help...and for the both of you kuhanan niyo kami ng ingredients sa resto.

"tatawag na lang ako ma para dalhin dito

"no' hayaan mo ang papa mo ang pumunta at nang maexercise'

'i think i need also that kind of exercise. samahan ko na si robert' just stay here Nathan and look after my princess' sabi ng daddy ni Cassey

"sige po dad'

Pagkaalis nila papa kinausap ako ni mama then I went upstair to see Cassey's condition. dumeritso ako sa kwarto niya kaya lang wala siya doon then i remembered mommy Cathy said "kwarto niyo". of course she was referring to my room. mag-asawa kami kaya akala nila we are sharing the same bed, if they only knew sigurado akong mama will freak out.

she was lying in my bed sleeping. she look peaceful and beautiful. i carefully put my one hand into her forehead to check if she still having fever. it was a relief that she is fine.

i can't help but to look on her face. she is like an angel. i slowly caress her cheeks. she groaned and rubbed her eyes.

"Nathan?" she whispered as she look at me.

"hi babe' go back to sleep. i am home now." i said and kiss her forehead

"you jerk ' you don't have to be this so sweet when you're in my dreams' she said as she close her eyes.

she thought she is dreaming. i laugh at how adorable she was.

i got up and i was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the window. i can see the sunset from here. napasarap ata ang tulog ko. i check the clock at the side table and it's already 6pm. i blink my eyes few times to wake up and do some strectching when Nathan came out to the bathroom half naked. my eyes widen and i'm about to scream kaya lang naalala ko na nasa baba ang mga parents namin baka magtaka ang mga yun so i just shut my mouth off.