Sh!t just Got Real

I can't believe I met Roc Royal and Jawan Harris today, honestly I can not move, I'm in pure shock. Ya'll don't understand I have the biggest crush on Jawan Harris and he called me beautiful and asked for my number! Nobody can rain on my parade today baby I am the baddest! Now where in the hell Tay went, lemme call this girl.

"Bitchhhhh, where ya at? i'm outside the studio." " My bad girl I'm around the corner, I have some big ass news!" "Ooooo, okay bih, I have some news too!."

Tay comes and picks me up and as soon as I got into the car she started screaming

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" " Girl, what is wrong with you?" " Okay so bam bih, you know how the radio was advertising those 4 backstage passes to the Scream Tour?" "Yea." "I won them!" "Are you serious?!" "Yaaaaas girl, I gotta go pick them up today." "That's good girl, now what we wearing to the concert?" "Now, who said you was getting one of them tickets?" "Bih, don't play with me." "Girl, you know II'm joking now whats your news?" "You would never believe who I met at the studio." " Girl who?" "Roc Royal and my motherfucking bae Jawan Harris!!" "I know you lying!" "Girl no! he said he'll try to get me in his video and asked for my number!"" I know you happy girl I'm proud!

We pulled up to school and jumped out (I already freshened up and changed my clothes)We saw all our other friends standing around in a circle talking mad loud

"Ya'll so damn loud, it's way too early for this, I bet everybody in Baton Rouge can hear Melasia loud ass" "Ooo bitch hush up, we was just talking about the Scream Tour, I get to see my future babydaddy RayRay.""Tae ass told ya'll about them tickets already?" "You already know her ass can't keep a secret for shit." "Whatever ya'll know I'm just excited."

The school bell rung to indicate first period

"Come on ya'll, before Ms. Anderson ass marks us tardy again."

All the girls have first period together,( Jay, Nicki, Tay, Mel, and Chicka)

 "Good Morning Class, hope ya'll had a nice night  studying now let's get on with this test"

The girls grab their pencils while they wait for the test to be passed back

"I'm so not in the mood for this test right now, all i have on my mind is this concert tonight." "Girl who you telling, Ms. Anderson agg ass know how to kill a bitch vibe." "Excuse me but Ms. Thomas and company would you like to tell the class what you just said?"

Jamaya's thoughts: Man its to early in the morning for this extra shit ,she better shut the fuck up before I hurt her feelings

"Can you just get on with test and stop be annoying and extra as fuck. That's all, have a nice day." I said while rolling my eyes, the whole class bussed out laughing including my girls.

 "Excuse me! you will not disrespect me in my class, now apologize right now or I'll be notifying all of your parents." "PLEASE CALL MY MAMA AT WORK, YOU CAN USE MY PHONE. SHE DON'T LIKE YO ASS ANYWAY PLEASE TEST HER PLEASE" "I've had enough. Jamaya, Talore, Nicki, Melasia, and Chicky out of muy class now!" "Fine with us."

We all  gathered our stuff and walked out

"Hold up ya'll let me text my mama this bullshit right quick." "Cool, well since we out of first period ya'll wanna hit up the mall and get our concert outfits?" "Hell yea, Tay you driving." "Don't I always." Tay says as she rolls her eyes