The Meet

Jay's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! Argh my alarm has to be the rudest thing alive! I forgot I had to get up extra early for dance practice before school. I climbed up out of  bed and headed to my bathroom to brush my teeth and things of that nature than headed to my closet to pick something out for school since I already had my dance bag packed. I wind up picking out some cute high-waisted shorts, a burgundy crop top, and  my new burgundy vans. I run downstairs and bump into my mom who's about to walk out the door and go to work. 

"Well good morning to you too Jay, why are you in such a rush today?" "Good morning Ma, sorry about that I just really have to hurry and get to the dance studio before school starts you know I have those tryouts for the music video in a couple of days." " Oh yea I forgot sweetie, good luck and don't be late to school!" "I won't love you lots mom."

I run outside and hop into my best friend's car who's surprisingly here on time.

"Hey Tay" " Heyy girl, lemme tell ya what happened to me the other day while I was at work girl so why  I almost had to  slap this lil girl yesterday. She was talking about my future hubby Lil Twist girl she tried it!" "Now bitch you know you doing the most, don't nobody want his bony ass but you." " Now Jay I know we best friends and all but you not about to be talking about yo brother in law like that." Girl, you are to much sometimes, but i'mma need you to like speed cause I gotta get this practice session in at the studio before school." " Oh I  got you girl no problem , you know I speeds all the time."

We finally arrived at the studio

"Thanks girl, you can wait in the lobby while I practice right quick I should be no more than an hour." " I'mma just stay in my car, Twist just dropped a mixtape, you know I gotta learn all the songs." "Lmao bitch okay have fun with that one."

I walk into the dance studio and drop my bags on the floor and put on House Party by Jawan Harris, and start dancing my heart out. I really hope I can win this opportunity for this video!!

Princeton's POV

"Man i'm so pumped up for this show in New Orleans you know them girls be fine as hell and they know how to cook that bomb ass southern food, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it." "Prince, you aint neva lying, I know you hear my stomach growling." "Roc, you and Price some fatasses, forget the food where the girls at man." "Thats the question we need answers too, you right Ray"

We just made it to New Orleans and are planning on rehearsing at this dance studio, we all hop out the tour bus and head into the studio when we hear some music playing from one of the rooms

"i wonder who's here already." "Yea, same I just wanna know why they listening to Jawan wack ass." "Yo, Prince chill out I thought y'all killed the beef. " "We did, I still don't like his ass though."

RayRay headed to the door to look through the mirror and see who's in there

"Yo, they got this fine ass chick in their dancing, I think I'm in love."

We all run to the window pushing RayRay out of the way to see the girl and man when I tell ya'll she was fine. She was short as hell like around 5'2 and she was thick as fuck, I know she eat her rice and cabbage. 

"Okay, so who going in and introduce us." "Man, ya'll scared? fuck it i'll go." 

Roc Royal moves us out the way and opens the door, startling the girl.

"Wow your amazing." "Um, thank you. Aren't you Roc Royal? " In the flesh" "Damn, whats up, sorry I have to go I'm gonna be late for school, nice meeting you tho."

The mystery girl then runs out of the room not noticing the rest of us and heads for the back door

"She forgot her purse." "See if she has any ID in their so we can return it, you know girls love their purses." "You right, hold on let me check."

I check in her purse but I only see dance clothes and more shoes, I feel in the purse one last time and finally found a school ID. 

"Her name is Jamaya, she's a sophomore at  Lincoln High School."

Well I guess we're heading to Lincoln High  School ya'll, get ready. I get to see mystery girl again and this time she will notice me.

Jawan's POV

Man I really don't feel like going to rehearsal with  Mindless Behavior, i'm tired and hungry, this is horrible.  I walk off my tour bus and head inside the building when somebody runs into me almost knocking me down.

"Oh shit my bad , I'm in a hurry"

I look to my side to see this beautiful ass chick with a thick New Orleans accent

"Its cool ma, I know you said you in a hurry but can I get your name, you really beautiful."

I see the girl eyes light up and she blushes

"Thank you, my name is Jamaya." "Mmm, Jamaya, nice name. Why are you in such a rush sweetheart?" "Well, I was actually practicing for your music video tryouts before school but I didn't pay attention to the time and now I have 20 minutes to make it to school." "Oh, so you wanna be in my video huh... hmm well why don't you give me your number and I'll see what I can do about that." 

At this point Jamaya is over the moon happy, I can see how her beautiful eyes are twinkling

"Are you serious!!, omg thank you so much, here's my number. I really have to go, it was so nice meeting you, i'll be waiting for your text." She says while running out the door

Well that just brightened my day up, ain't nothing like a southern female.

Thanks for reading please please please Vote Comment Fan!!!!!