Chapter 13

~Rain's POV~ (short)

I woke up and Preston wasn't there. "Preston!" I screamed through the house. "Mitch, Jerome!" Everyone was gone. I got some breakfast and went to the living room. I turned on the news and sat there thinking, with a blank face. I love Preston, to the world and back, until infinity runs out. Words can't explain how much he means to me. I walked to the bathroom and saw a note on the mirror. "Hey sweetie, it' Preston. Mitch, Jerome and I all went out to get some food. Jerome will be first because he bought take out, Mitch and I went grocery shopping. See you soon. Love you-Preston" I sighed in relief knowing he will be here soon. Then someone walked through the door. Jerome.

~Jerome's POV~

"Hey Jerome!" Rain said probably worried that no one was home. "Hi Rain what' sup?" "Really Jerome, what's up? Well let's see I woke up to no one here then found a note and you're here!" "Great you found the note, no let's eat and get the table set for Mitch and Preston. But you can mostly decorate I'm really not good at it" And we both laughed. She set the table with plates and forks then vanilla candles and roses. I managed to place the food with some help because well I'm not so good at it. When it was done Mitch and Preston walked in. "RAIN LETS LEAVE QUICKLY!" I yell whispered and we dashed out of there. "Rain!" Preston said looking in their bedroom. "Jerome!" I heard Mitch call and walk in the kitchen. "Preston come down here!" Preston ran down the stairs and saw the table. "See Mitch this is why-"NO!! PRESTON IS GOING TO SAY THAT HE WANTS TO MARRY HER! I quickly grabbed Rain's hand and pulled her out with me before he could finish. "Rain! Jerome what were you guys doing there?" Preston asked as we walked closer to them. "Well we wanted to surprise you guys so we hide in the closet. Preston grabbed Rain hand and they kissed and hugged Mitch did the same but he kept kissing me until a faint ehhem! From behind us. "Really Mitch?!" Rain said and walked to the living room where the news was on. "Okay, ok Mitch they're gone. Mitch pulled me closer and started kissing me, he lifted me on the counter top and I pulled him closer until he was pressed against me. He kept kissing me then Rain and Preston walked in. "Come on you two let's eat" Rain said holding Preston's hand and they walked over to the table. "Thanks Rain you had to interrupt" Mitch said and I laughed so did Preston and Rain. We sat at the table eating and talking then Rain and Preston went to their room.

~Preston' POV~

"Hey Rain can I ask you something?" I said to her so nervous I was going to ask her to go on the trip with me to Paris. "Yeah sure sweetie what is it" "Oh so you did find the note" I said and we laughed. I stared at her eyes. I didn't stop, I was memorised. She waved a hand in my face. "Oh sorry!" I said and blushed and she smiled. "Rain, would you like to go on a trip to Paris with me?" I asked, so nervous that she won't go. My hands shook and she took both my hands and held them. I felt so much better after she did that. "Of course I will Preston" YES, I got the most beautiful girl in the world to go to Paris with me. "I love you so much Rain" "I love you to Preston" she said and we kissed and continued talking about the trip.

~Mitch's POV~

"Hey Jerome, Preston is asking her now" "Really I thought he was going to ask to marry her in Paris!" Jerome said and I laughed. "You silly Bacca, he is asking her to GO to Paris" "OOOOH that's what you meant" Jerome said and I kissed him on the lips. "Well do you want to go ask if they're going or not? Because you know that gives us three days alone." I said getting up and putting my hand out for Jerome to take. "Sure lezz go" he said and we ran up the stairs and knocked on their door. "Come on in!" Preston said holding Rain's hand. "So are you guys going to Paris?" I said and Rain looked at me shocked. "You guys knew?" She said pointing at us. "Yep, Preston asked us last night. They were staring in each other's eyes for five minutes. "Jerome I think that's cue to leave now" I whispered and we walked put closing to the door. "Preston and Rain are so cute together" Jerome said and I held his other hand and looked him in his eyes. "So are we" I said kissing Jerome.

Yes, I managed a whole chapter with the four POV's before I go to school, I will post two more when I come back. Enjoy