1. How Spock Came to Like Halloween [Spork]

This takes place after Kirk is appointed captain of the starship and after the first movie.

(P.S. Highly suggestive at the end. ...Well, throughout it all, really.... No regrets.)

*

"Captain, I am afraid I do not see the point in this."

Spock stood in front of the mirror, staring at himself...or rather, at what he was wearing.

He was clad in a bunny outfit, of all things. A pink sexy bunny outfit complete with fishnet tights, two long ears, and a bushy white tail located on his rear.

Spock frowned at his reflection. "There is no logic to what I am wearing, James. Why am I wearing it?"

Kirk walked over casually, smirking. "First of all, I told you to call me Jim. Or even just Kirk if you want, I guess. Or Snookums, but I feel like you would hate that. Oh, and there's a point, all right." But he didn't elaborate further, instead leaning over and kissing his boyfriend's cheek and evading the question by asking another. "You ready to go?"

Sighing, Spock nodded. "I suppose...is there really a need for me to appear like this in public?"

"Of course!" Kirk insisted. "It's Halloween! Who doesn't dress up for Halloween?"

"I am still unfamiliar with this...Halloween concept," Spock stated, frowning slightly. "What is the purpose of this human holiday?"

"There is no purpose!" Kirk explained cheerfully to him. "You just dress up and go door to door to get candy!" He paused. "Of course, being on a starship, we have to improvise, but we can all make do."

"But there is no logic in that," Spock argued, but only halfheartedly (after all, he knew he wasn't going to win this, and it would not be logical to waste all of his energy on a losing battle).

"Of course there is!" laughed Kirk. "Who doesn't want free candy?" (Of course, he was the captain of the ship, so what he didn't realize was that he would end up footing most of the bill later on, but hey, ignorance is bliss.)

Spock sighed. "All right," he relented. "I do suppose candy is quite delicious." He looked once more at himself in the mirror. "But is there really a need for me to wear a...," he shuddered to think it, much less say it, "...a 'sexy bunny outfit'?"

"Duh!" Kirk snickered. "Tons of people will be dressing up like that!" Kirk himself sported a familiar dark bowl cut, pointy ears, and blue uniform. He gestured to himself. "So? Do I make a good you?" He made a point of wiping the expression off his face and made sure to speak in an emotionless voice as he spoke next, saying, "I'm afraid that you are being quite illogical." It was a phrase that Spock often found himself saying to Kirk (and as a matter of fact, he found himself wanting to say it right now).