End of First Day, Talks With Law

"Hearts are breakable," Isabelle said. "And I think even when you heal; you're never what you were before"."―Cassandra Clare,City of Fallen Angels

"Oi we're missing some people..." Sanji said thinking hard about it suddenly and Luffy's mouth formed into an exact O shape in realization.

"Ah! Momonosuke was taking a nap in my room last I saw him! It's been such an adventure for the little guy." Nami said sweetly.

"Luffy, you were supposed to bring everyone to dinner.." Sanji said to their captain who began to sweat.

"I was distracted!" He said honestly and he was! Having Ace and Sabo here was distracting for him in every possible way!

"Will someone go please get them; I refuse to let anyone starve on this ship." Usopp taking the chance he could get stood up to volunteer but Nami spoke up first.

"I'll go get the kid since he's in My room. You go get Kin'emon." Nami said and Usopp made a face but did as he was told.

Kin'emon was observing the ship and all of its weirdness. For some strange reason Luffy-Dono wanted to stop at the closest island after leaving Punk Hazard. The other members seemed to just go with it claiming that he needed to cool down after the mess on the first island. Marines appeared and Kin'emon put his protection of his son over exploring a strange island. Even the man Trafalgar seemed uninterested in exploring and made his annoyance clear to everyone around.

"Oiiiii Kin'emon! Supper's ready!" Usopp shouted across the ship hoping the samurai would come eat with them which he would usually do.

Kin'emon enjoyed the company of these pirates which was rather strange since he was an honourable samurai and they were wanted criminals. He had been so caught up in wandering around this colorful strange ship that he had forgotten his hunger.

When Kin'emon entered the kitchen's area he instantly took notice to two new members sitting at the table.

"Who might you be?" He asked them curiously not recognizing them.

"Ah Kin'emon, those are my brothers." Luffy said with food in his mouth causing Sanji to yell at him for talking with his mouth full.

The two boys were watching him carefully and even he was a little confused.

"When did they arrive?" He asked while Robin laughed and explained the situation.

"Time travelers huh?" Kin'emon asked leaning down to observe the boys causing Ace's brow to twitch in annoyance not use to having people so close to him.

"There's nothing special about us!" Ace finally snapped causing the man to stop leaning down to look at them.

"Are you sure they're your brothers Luffy-Dono? This one has a harsh temper..." Kin'emon said and Luffy laughed more.

"Yup, they're my big brothers." Luffy said and Ace saw it again the dark glint that returned around him but this time he saw it in everyone.

"Father?" Momonosuke said entering the room being carried in Nami's arms his hand around her neck while the other was rubbing his eyes sleepily. Sabo raised a brow at the child and even Ace made a face. Being raised in a jungle with bandits had taught them that being carried like that was not right. Being a man meant being able to do everything on your own so why did this kid need to be carried; even Luffy was stronger than that.

"We have more guests." He said to his son who took notice of the two boys.

"Ah! Were you guys from the island as well!?" He asked while getting Nami to put him down so he could talk to the boys.