Welcome Home

I grabbed my bag up off of the floor and we all started to head to one directions ‘house’ which I assumed was in the apartment building at the end of the road. I was walking next the Niall when he bent down and whispered into my ear “saw what happened to your phone im sorry about Harry he was day dreaming away.” I smiled up at him he seemed really nice like a big brother. “ Boys I’ve got to go buy some thing I’ll be back in a minuet.” Niall announced and we all said out good-byes to him.

Louis unlocked the penthouse apartment yes the PENTHOUSE apartment and shouted “Welcome home Ruetull !!.” I giggled at my new nickname and walked in side, if I said that it was huge I would be lying because it was fricking massive. Yes I say frick or fricking but that’s just because I don’t like to swear you got a problem with that? “Rue just let me grab some clothes for you and you can get cleaned up.” Liam said in a really fatherly way as I sat of a sofa “Thanks.” I called after him, Harry came and sat next to me and putting his feet up on the coffee table “Look im really sorry again for what happened.” He said blushing and running a hand through his hair “ Its fine I never like this school uniform anyway.” we both giggled softly but seriously I don’t know why we have to were uniform anyway its horrible.  Just then Liam walked in carrying a hoddie and a part of tracksuit bottoms “here you go Rue and the bathroom is in there.” He told me pointing at one of the many doors leading of the main room.

I walked over to the door and shut it behind me quickly changing out of the wet clothes sticking to my body “Yuk.” I whispered to my self chucking the clothes in the bin I was jue to get some more uniform anyway. I pulled on the green hoddie that smelt like the sea and to soft flicking the hood up to hide my short messy hair, the trousers like the hoddie were soft and smelt like the beach it was nice very comforting. I took one more look down at my self and raped my arms around myself and walked out of the bathroom. The scene that I walked into looked like a bomb had gone of, pillows were every were as well as DVD’s I stood there in shock “Boys I was gone for 5 minuets what happened?” I asked completely flabbergasted “Well” said Louis who had Harry pinned down and Liam sat there laughing at Harry’s face “Harry took my shoe.” Said Louis pouting I erupted in laughter Louis shrugged got up and walked in to the kitchen. Poor Harry was laying chest first into the floor holding on very tightly to a shoe that must have been Louis “Harry you ok down there?” I asked and all I got back was a groaning sound.

I walked in to the kitchen to see Louis digging trough the fridge looking for something I stood there not really knowing what to do right then my belly made the loudest noise ever possible Louis chuckled form inside the fridge “Hey Ruetull you want a carrot.” He asked me “OMG yes I love them.” I shouted and because the kitchen was open to the main room all the other boys turned to me and I blushed like a tomato (zayn at this point had come back in to the room) Louis grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me at the others “Liam she loves carrots we have to keep her.” Louis screamed at Liam and every one except me started laughing I just took my carrot and left the room. As I walked out I past a mirror my hair was flat on my head it’s was YUK to say the least “Hey dose any one have any hair spray.” I shout I hope to god they do because that means that I can at least do some thing to stop my hair looking the way it dose. “I do.” Zayn shouted back when I walked into the room “Ok thanks.” I smiled at him he jumped up and opened up a cupboard that was full of every hair product available I squealed and jumped up and down though I don’t have much of it I take pride in my hair. I took 2 cans of hair spray and walked towards the mirror.

After 5 minuets of mucking with my hair and spraying it in to place I walked back in to the room putting the cans back into the cupboard. “Thanks sooo much Zayn you’re a life saver.” I grinned sitting back on the sofa “Liam we have to keep her she loves to have her hair just right.” Zayn screamed at Liam and every one laughed again I don’t get these boys at all.

Just then the door slammed shut and Niall walked carrying about 6 bags of nados “Hi guys I come baring food.” He said placing the food on the table all of a sudden every one jumped up to get the food you would think that they had never eaten before, I jumped up as well really wanting to get some food. Once every one got some food and was sitting down we started talking about family, school, friends that kind of thing. I sat there and eat an till me a Niall were the only ones left eating he looked up at me eyes widening “shjje weatssd affs mudhc asss mees wes hassd tookss keepds heasv.” Niall said with a mouth full of food, then he swallowed “She eats as much as me we have to keep her.” He said turning again to Liam and for the third time that night they all started laughing but I ha no idea why.

When all the plates were put away I looked at the time at saw it was only 2:00pm and Niall came to sit next to me placing a small box on my lap. I looked up at him confused he just smiled at me looking back down at my lap I saw the box was neatly rapped in blue paper with a small bow. The little card on it said “sorry again Rue hope this makes it better. 1D xx”