When we met

Hi guys this is my first fan fic so give me a chance :D its not really a love story but I don't know yet ;) any way that’s for reading and I an a new 1D fan so if I get any facts wrong let me know so I can change it.    

Makeme xx

*************************************************************************************************************** 

BEEP BEEP BEEP !!!!

The bell went off above my head and the whole class erupted in to cheers, I sighed at least school was over. “Right class have a nice summer and see you next year.” The Teacher (who even after a year of teaching me I still don’t know the name of) shouted over the screaming and shouting of my fellow classmates as we started to file out of the classroom door.

I grabbed my bag off the back of my chair and flicked my short dirty blond pixie cut hair to the side at trudged out of the door, ok the way I say trudged makes me sound like I wasn’t happy to be on my summer holiday and believe me when I say im looking forward to it it’s just I know any second now im going to be bombarded with questions like… “ So Rue what you up to in the summer?” My friend Amy asked look I told you so there’s one already, its not that I don’t like the questions its just that I will be asked the same thing 20 times before I leave

“Umm I don’t know… see family?” I said to her I seriously don’t know what’s going on this summer “ You coming to the park?” Amy asked her blue eyes sinning with hope. Ok so Amy is my friend that I have known for years she is short but really uniquely pretty, when most people say that there just trying to be nice to an ‘Ugly’ person but Amy is really pretty is her own way. Her white blond hair falls around her jaw line and is slightly curly at the ends. The reason she is asking me if I want to go to the park is because its like a tradition at our school when we brake up for summer we head straight to the park because our school has a half day at the end of every term, but to be honest I really can’t be asked to go this year.

“Sorry Amy im going in to London to shop, you can come if you want?” I asked her hoping she would say yes I needed to shop but not really by myself. “Sorry Rue im hanging out with Jake.” She grinned at the sound of his name, Jake is Amy’s boyfriend I can’t believe that we are only 14 and most people are going out. “Never mind” I sigh “ We will meet up soon.” I tell her as I walk out of the school.

**** 1 hour and two busses later ****

I jumped off the bus and into a small puddle oh great it had been raining when I was on the bus I pulled my bag higher on my back as I walked towards the shops on Oxford Street.

A few shops later I had still not found anything so decided to head to the smaller shops just off the main high street they were best if the types of clothes that I like to were, which I mostly a pair of jeans or shorts with a quirky top. As I walked down a side street I remembered that I hadn’t told my mum were I was if I didn’t tell her soon she would start to freak out so I reached into my bag and pulled out my phone. So there I was just texting my mum minding my own bissness when ‘thump’ im falling backwards onto my backside.

I closed my eyes and winced as my bum started to hurt. Then I noticed three things when I opened my eyes 1. I was sitting in a puddle and was completely soaked frick 2. When I fell my phone slipped out of my hand and had skidded in to the road and just as I turned my head I saw it getting run over by a taxi double frick 3. The person who had bumped in to me was standing in front of me with his hand out stretched to me. I looked up at the guy who was about 18-19 he had curly brown hair and green eyes, oh fricking frick you’re kidding me its Harry styles. No I am not a screeching fan but I know who they are, everyone in the UK dose! See in the UK we don’t have much to proud of except maybe cricket so when a band form the UK becomes famous it becomes big very very fast.

Any who, back to me sitting in a vet cold puddle. I looked back up to Harry a grabbed his hand and he pulled me up “Look im really sorry I should have been looking.” I mumbled not really knowing what to say “ Its not your fault love I wasn’t looking either…” He said looking at me expecting me to give my name “Umm Rue, Rue Teal.” I said shyly well anyone would be shy if they meet some one famous “Ruetull?” Louis I think it is said behind Harry “No” I corrected him “Rue is my first name and Teal is my second.” I said as heat rose to my cheeks “Well Im Harry” Said Harry “That’s Liam…Zayn…Niall and Louis.” He said pointing to each of the boys “I know who you are.” I said and watched there eyes widen in fear “ Oh but im not going to go all fan girl on you don’t worry.” I added quickly smiling at them.

“Well anyway I better be going my mum will be wondering were I am.” I said I turned to walk in the other direction away form one direction. “No can do.” Some called after me at grabbed my wrist spinning me around Harry was over corse grinning at me like he had won the lottery “Your really wet.” He pointed down at me “Well thank you captain obvious.” I grumbled “ Well we have dry clothes at our house at the end of the road, it’s the least we can do.” He said proudly “ Fine then but if you kidnap me im calling the police.” Well it looks like im going to one directions house