I'm not ready

When I woke up Samantha was sitting next to me reading some papers naked. I smiled because I was naked too. I sat up then kissed her shoulder. She smiled. “Morning,” She said. She handed me a paper. I stared at it. It was my graduation paper. “W-what?! I ACTUALLY PASSED WITH AN EXCELLENT SCORE?!” I exclaimed. Samantha this HAS TO BE YOURS! THERE’S NO WAY THIS CAN BE KNIGHT ORLANDO’S GRADUATION PAPER FOR HIGH SCHOOL!” “But it says it right here Baby,” Samantha said pointing to my name in bold print. “NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! IT CAN’T BE!” I said. “I know! It’s wonderful right?” Samantha said happily. “ARE YOU DERANGED?! I WORKED ALL MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE TO KEEP UP MY DELINQUENT IMAGE AND THEY GIVE ME A PERFECT SCORE ON MY GRADUATION PAPER! THIS IS ABSOLUTE HUMILIATION!” I protested angrily. Samantha laughed. “See? I told you you’re smarter than you think you are,” Samantha said. “Wow! I feel like a failure to the delinquent society!  Boy, did I see that coming. I feel so…….” “Accomplished,” Samantha finished the sentence for me. “That’s not that word I was exactly looking at but okay” I said kissing her. I got on her kissing her more. She giggled. “We did it 3 times last night,” She said.  “One more time wouldn’t hurt,” I whined. “But you just woke up,” She giggled. “And? Morning wood doesn’t cure itself you know,” I said kissing her neck. “And you have a job appointment at 10 o’clock,” She said. We both glanced over at the digital clock on the night stand. It said 7:02am. I grinned. “See, we still have time,” I said. She smiled. “Okay, one more time and that’s it for the day,” She said. I smiled then kissed her more wrapping my arms around her slender warm body. The softness of her skin teased me. I growled a bit then started getting rough with her. And we all know what that lead to…….

    I polished my shoes and they looked shiny. I looked back at Samantha sleeping. I smiled and leaned over and kissed her forehead. I had to go to a job interview today. I hope it would go well.

  I had finally arrived in the urban area of North Carolina. The sky scraper building was completely made of glass. I whistled when I saw it then went into the luxurious looking building. Everyone was dressed in business suits and the women workers couldn’t stand but look at me. I winked at them then walked into the elevator. I pressed “top floor” and the elevator started moving. Then suddenly this opera music started with this man and woman. My cheeks bloated. I was trying hard not to laugh. But then I burst out laughing. “What the fuck kind of music is this?!!” I said to myself. There was a ding sound and the elevator door opened. I walked into a narrow hallway and straight to the boss’ office. When I walked in there was a woman sitting at the boss’ desk smoking. Her white shirt was open revealing her bra and boobs, she wore tall black pumps as well along with a short black skirt. Her green-brown eyes glowed behind her stylish glasses and her long blonde hair fell over her shoulder. “Hello Knight Orlando, I’m Kyle Griffins, a pleasure to meet you,” She said. “YOU’RE KYLE GRIFFINS?!!” I said. “Yeah,” she said standing up. Have a seat.” I glanced around the room then sat on the chair in front of her desk. “My parents were expecting a boy, if not a boy, a tom boy,” She said. Instead they got all this sexiness.” I gulped. She grinned then climbed on top of the table. “You look like you have the stuff to be a model,” She said. But I have to check all over you.” “Umm,” I said blushing bright red. Okay then.” She grinned again then climbed on me. Her tongue passed along my neck then she kissed me. I wanted to pull her off me and curse the crap out of her. But this was my soon to be boss. I couldn’t. I needed this job. Slowly she passed her hand down my chest feeling all my muscles. Her hands ventured further down and into my pants. Normally I would have liked this but I had a fiancé, I couldn’t be doing this. She grinned. “You’re a bit hard down there,” She whispered. “It’s from sex this morning,” I moaned. With my fiancée Samantha.”  “You have a fiancée? That’s sexy,” She moaned. She went down to my pants and unzipped it with her mouth. My dick popped out and she licked the tip. “Fuck your dick is huge and so fucking hot,” She said stroking it. She put it in her mouth and I moaned loudly. She just kept sucking on it. I could feel her tongue wrapping around the head. I couldn’t hold it in. I sprayed my cum all in her mouth. She swallowed it all then licked her lips. “Okay, you’re hired,” She said. I panted softly then kept staring at the woman. Is this really a business place or a porn industry………

 I focused on the road sweating a lot although I was in extremely cold AC. I kept thinking about Miss Griffins, my new boss who gave me a blowjob in my interview.  I looked down at my pants and I could still feel her hot wet mouth on my dick. I bit my lip trying not to get more aroused. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked it up. “Hey Baby,” Samantha said. “Hey,” I replied. “How was your job interview?” She asked me. I gulped then stared down at my pants again. “It was okay,” I said in a choked voice. The phone suddenly went silent. I looked at my phone screen and it said “Connected”. “Baby you okay?” I asked her. “Knight I have to tell you something,” She said. “What? What is it?” I asked her. “I’m pregnant,” She said. My heart stopped. The car stopped as well. I was silent. I couldn’t believe what she just said. “You okay?” She asked me. I dropped the phone………

This is all until book two which will be updated soon....