chapter 7

I look up and there is, FaLynn.

I rolled my eyes at her, I was about to get up but she was standing right infront of me. PLEASE let Major get here fast as possible because I do not want to deal with her. I might hit her.

Leah? she said

What? I said with attitude

Ive missed you she said lookin away

i laughed, is that it? I said

well no, can you just hear me out? she said

yu got 59 secs starting now I said

leah really? she said

50 I said

ok ok, well I came to check up on the baby and they say it might be something wrong with her. rashaad left me. im just miserable she said crying

oh, its life right? you'll be in my prayers! bye I said walking off

* cant believe this hoe I said under my breath *

FaLynn POV

Ive been coming to the doctors a lot since i found out what I was having, of course im having a baby girl. I decide to name her Lydia. They say she might have down syndrome. I just pray she doesnt. I would still love her but it'll be hard for me. Rashaad left me when I told him that. how come dudes treat you like that man? fucked up! I miss Leah so much, i guess this is what Karma does right? im so lost in this world I just want to kill myself I dont have shit to live for anymore ..

Leah POV

Man it was weird seeing her, Major was just walking in when I walked away from her. Bae who was that? he asked, oh it was an old friend.. you sure? she looked upset! she was but she'll be okay,karmas a bvtch. umm okay he said. what happen why are you here? he says with concern. aw man; when your dropped me off I had walked in and it was bloody foot steps all in the house leading to my parents room. I thought they had got killed or something but my mom had a miscarriage and no one knew she was pregnant I Said on the verge of tears. aww man bae thats horrible ! she's ok right? I kissed her forehead. yeah she is. just waiting for my dad to come be by her side. I dont even know what to do. all you can do is be strong for her Leah! I know Major, I want you to meet my parents too by the way. right when I said that my dad was rushing to where me and major was. he looked so worried!

Sweetheart im so sorry I wasnt there when that happen with your mom this job is killing me it really is!

Dad its okay; everything happens for a reason!

*we hugged for awhile*

So Leah, whos this young man?

Oh! this is major,dad

nice to meet you mr.Ross

nice to meet you also major

they shook hands firmly.

I hope he likes him! I said to myself .

okay well let me go spend time with your mom. I'll talk to yall later!

okay dad let me know if yall need anything! I said hugging him again

I will sweetie. yall be safe!

Mr.Ross POV

When Leah called me and told me the knews I was devastated I wish my wife would of told me instead of trying to surprise us. I did look forward to having another little one since Leah is grown now.. Maybe we can try some other time. That young man that was with my daughter he seems pretty decent, I like him so far. has manners, looked me in my eyes but I got to keep my eye on him though.

Major POV

I decided to take Leah to get some icecream then go back to my place and chill! Leah boo? Yes Major? lets go get some ice cream its all on me Okay then I would love some right now. ok, so what do you think your dad thinks of me? hmmm.. I dont know, he seem like hes ok with you so far though. if he wasnt he would of told you right then I giggled. while we walked in still carrying on our conversation I heard some ugly ass nigga call Leah name. . she tried to ignore him but he walked up to her well us. . What do you want Rashaad? ( oh hell na I know this aint the nigga I said to myself ) she says aggravated . Leah baby you know I miss us ! we was everything dont act like you don't remember! HE SAID sadly I DON'T ! I tried to walk off but he grabbed my arm hard as fuck. Bitch dont you ever walk off from me when im talking to you! you must of forgot who I am. * everyone gasped in the icecream shop. * rashaad let go of me! I screamed about to cry

next thing I know I see Major punch the fuck out of rashaad and started whooping his ass . you think I broke it up? nope i helped my man whoop his ass. DONT YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY GIRL!!! EVER IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING LIFE BITCH NIGGA I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOUR ASS. HAVE yo bitch ass 20Ft under bitch! Below the motherfucking earth!!! Rashaad was laying there Looking lifeless. man I was so heated I thought I was going to go to jail! Leah lets go bae, fuck ice cream. We left and went to major house. on the way there it was complete silence.

Major? I said

Yeah Leah?

You okay bae I said kissing his neck

Yeah I'll be fine, let me change that nigga blood all on me he said chuckling.

Okay then

Leah POV

While Major was in the shower and shit I was exploring his house! it was beautiful. All white everything I see why you have to take your shoes off before you step foot in the house. i swear his living room feel like youre in the movies!

I walked upstairs looking in each room. being nosey like all people are. Like damn where does he get all this money from? there was this one room that caught my eye, had a bunch of music stuff in there. pictures of his mom and dad im guessing it was beautiful . While I was looking around I feel Major wet ass body on me. I jumped a little bit because he scared me . You like what you see ? he said grinning he was looking GOOODD!! actually I do, I said kissing him. Don'T start something you cant finish Leah ! he said in between our kisses. psht ? really Major you think im a rookie ? I busted out laughing

um when it comes to me yeah! he said

well lets see, I started kissng and licking all on his neck, I felt his manhood get hard I giggled. thats when I stopped and ran thru the house !

oh hell nawl leah you cant do me like that! I chased after her and I caught her

yeah you couldnt get far ol slow ass! i said whispering In her ear

Boy you know it turns me on when somebody whisper in my ear especially with a voice like yours .

I pinned her down to the floor and started kissing her body putting my lips on every place i could !

she let out soft moans , she lifted up her shirt and took off her bra exposing her bare chest I licked my lips and started licking her breast and nibbling on her nipples moving down to her waist. she was letting out soft moans. Then I stopped and got up. what the fuck Major? she said . isnt so fun is it ? I said laughing.

Rashaad Pov

I seen Leah today with some nigga, I wanted her back right then and there. ive been on drugs lately, joined a gang, getting paper left and mothering fuckin right, got all the hoes. But Leah is who I want, when I had grabbed her I knew I had fucked up . that nigga she was with looked soft then a baby's bottom! but I was wrong he whooped my ass in front of everybody and she helped! but THIS SHIT IS NOT OVER IMA GET ME!! TRUST AND BELIEVE THE BITCH BETTER NOT ever in her mother fucking Life embarrass me like that, im going to show her how it feels ! I got a master plan for her just wait on it ! Shes gonna be with me! if I cant have her no one else can! Oh and with FaLynn ? yeah that bitch she was just someone to keep me company while Leah was about to die. well which we thought! I ended up getting FaLynn pregnant. Now her baby might have down syndrome, i cant deal with that shit so I left her. changed my number and all. No type of connections but Leah and Her bitch nigga gonna get theirs trust and believe me !!!!!! it's war!