Forgiveness?

Major and I were just chilling, I was scrolling down my Instagram page and saw a picture of FaLynn showing off her little belly so I decided to like it. I'm not going to lie, she looked so gorgeous, she's really glowing! I thought about what I said to her when I saw her for the first time and realized it was rude of me. It's about time I realize better things are happening for me and that I'm ready to forgive her.
"Baby, I think I'm ready to talk to FaLynn woman to woman." I looked at Major with a smirk on my face.
"Are you sure?" Major asked. "You know how slick your mouth can get."
I laughed at what he said, he's right. "But I think I'm ready for it, I'll text her later on today." He shrugged his shoulders and went downstairs. I turned my beats pill on blasting some Drake, Drake always relaxes me. I decided to wear my Yellow and Blue floral romper with Tan gladiator sandals. Taking out my Michael Kors watch and necklace to top the outfit off, I felt like being cute today. I cut on the shower, waited until the temperature was just right! Continued to do my hygiene things and got out. Brushed my teeth, decided to do my eyebrows and put my burgundy hair in a bun.
Major must be cooking, the house smelled so good! My stomach started doing backflips and my mouth started watering. I walked down his crystal diamond glass stairs down to the kitchen running my fingers on the rail.
"Damn did you make some for me too?" I asked making him jump.
"Girl you was about to get your ass capped, trying to scare me and shit." He laughed. "But yes! Sit down and enjoy Major's cooking!"
"Boy!" I rolled my eyes and giggled. He was cooking Eggs, Pancakes,Bacon, and Hash browns. Man I was so ready to taste it! I was hungry! Sadly he wasn't finished though so I just went into his all black living room and waited until it was ready.
I pulled out my rose gold iPhone 6s Plus and texted FaLynn.
Text convo
Me:Hey?
Surprisingly she replied faster than ever!
FaLynn: Hey!
Me: I know it's weird hearing from me, but do you want to meet up later? Maybe at a restaurant, I figured you'll be hungry.
FaLynn: it's fine and I'm most definitely down.
Me:Okay! Is 2 ok?
FaLynn: Yes! See you then.
I didn't text back, I'm really about to meet up with this girl. Jesus be with us and I hope everything doesn't go south!