The Bar (part 3)

Azalea shook her head and rick sighed. "I will be nice and give you to the count of 5 to tell me what's wrong with princess". Azalea looked at the floor and stared at her wiggling toes. "One". Azalea looked up, "me fat". Rick looked at her and composed his anger. He took her by the hand to a mirror and slowly stripped off her clothes. "You know what I see"? "What"? "A cute stubborn little girl who has just a little chubby tummy that I want to give tickles to". Rick kissed her cheek and patted her bottom. "It's that simple sweet heart". "No it not, you just saying that stuffs to make me feel better". Rick popped her on the butt. "You. Are. Beautiful. Azalea". "I glad you think so". Rick walked off and headed to the door. "I will be home around five am. I work the night shift again tonight. I love you little one. Have fun but be good". Azalea snuggled into him and kissed his cheek. "I be good". She gave him a wry smile and he sighed, leaning down to get in her face and pressing his nose to hers. "If you do anything your not supposed to, I will know and you will be punished Little one". Azalea wiggles and shook her head yes to rick. "Me know". Rick walked out the door and closed it, locking it behind him. Azalea walked to the fridge and pulled out the rum and started playing a game of shots by herself. Every time Barbie came on the screen in the movie dreamtopia she had to take a drink. By the time half the movie was over, the bottle was heavily drank into and azalea could feel herself falling asleep. She passed out on her blanket on the floor and snored until rick came home from work. "Azalea I'm home. What are you doing on the floor"? "Shhhh your being too loud". Rick spotted the bottle and grew intensely angry at azaleas stupidity. "What did you do azalea"?