The bar (part 2)

Azalea woke up and tried to move but realized she was squeezed tightly against rick and was still connected anally to him. She giggled a little and wiggled her ass. She pulled his hands off her and she gently pulled away to pull him out of her. Rick woke up and growled. "Who said you could get up"? "I did". Rick squinted his eyes. "Who is the authority"? "Me"! Rick sat up and snatched azalea over his lap and spanked her harder than before. "Owww"! "Who is in charge"? " rick"! "Who"? "Rick". "My name from now on is daddy or sir. So who is in charge"? "Daddy". "Good girl". Rick took a butt plug that was ice cold stainless steel and lubed it with her kitty juices then popped it into her ass. Azalea gasped hard and moaned. "Be good or it gets bigger". Azalea gulped and flexed her anus. "And it only comes out to poop nothing else. And if you have to go, I have to remove it. Not you". Azalea whined. Rick got up and went and got a cup of ice. "What's that for"? He did not answer azalea and pulled her back over his knee. He restrained her and pulled the plug out. Pushing ice cubes into her ass as she cried out. "Nooo i don't like it". "Too bad azalea". Rick pushed five more in then replaced the plug. Rick lifted her up and got up, making her walk with the ice pooling inside her. "Please let me release it". "No now if your gonna be fussy I can give you something much worse". "I'll be good". "You better. Now what does azalea eat for breakfast"? "Pancakes"! Rick pulls out her wallet and shows her he has her allergy card. "So you planned to lie to me and say that you can eat the foods you clearly can not"? Azalea bowed her head in silence feeling the guilt rush through her. Rick made her feel so small. Rick came over to azalea and kneeled in front of her making her feel extremely small. Azalea automatically began to cry and push her lip out to pout. "Why the tears azalea? Do you feel guilty"? Azalea nodded yes and rick pulled her into his lap on the floor and rocked her. Quieting her tears and petting her long brown hair. "Why would you lie to me azalea? You could get seriously hurt lying like that. Do you understand"? Azalea nodded again and rick lifted her chin to look him in the eyes. "Is daddy clear"? Azalea felt butterflies course through her stomach and a catch in her throat. "Good girl now answer". "Yes daddy". "Such a good angel". Rick kissed her forehead gently and her cheeks and nose then lips just kissing all over her face to make her smile. "There's my little one. Smiling that sweet smile". Azalea snuggles into rick and without thinking stuck her thumb in her mouth. Azalea pulled it out. "Azalea, there's nothing wrong with wanting comfort. You can do and be whoever you need to be here. So if you feel the need to suck your thumb I can give you something". Azalea looked at him puzzled as he lifted them both up and cradled her in his arms and rested her head on his shoulder. He bounced her as he opened a cabinet drawer full of unopened and unused pacifiers. "Pick one azalea". "Those are for babies". "Yes and you are my baby. So pick one". Azalea looked through them then lifted up a sparkly green one with a dinosaur on it. "Rawr"! Rick giggled at azalea for being so cute. "Thank you for opening up princess. Now I have to sit you down to open it up". Rick sat azalea down on the counter and azalea felt a weird emptiness inside her. A longing to be back in rocks arms. She sniffled but quickly wiped her face calling herself an idiot under her breath not knowing that rick was still paying every bit of attention to her as he opened her new comfort. Rick pushed the pacifier into azaleas mouth gently and azalea just held it in her teeth. "Suck angel". Azalea looked up confused. Rick opened another one and placed it in his mouth and showed her how to use the pacifier. She tried it and automatically felt more calm. "Good girl". Rick picked azalea back up and cradled her against him bouncing her. "Azalea now that you can not talk I have something very important to tell you and this is a rule". Azalea looked at him hard. "If you EVER stifle your tears again or hide an emotion you feel from me or call your self bad names you will be punished AND spanked to tears or scolded until you cry". Azalea looked down and suckled her pacifier more. Rick pulled it out of azaleas mouth. "Is daddy clear"? "Yes daddy". "What do you want"? "Binky back". He gently pushed the paci back into her mouth and kisses her forehead. "Good girl for being honest". Rick pulled out a bag of potatoes and started to wash them while he sat azalea on the counter top. "Since I think you like being treated like the little baby you are, I'm making mash potatoes". Azalea looked confused at rick wondering how that was treating her little. "I am going to be feeding you from this day forward. Ever spoon of food that goes in that tummy will be from my hand". Azalea blushed. She hates eating in front of people and now rick was going to see every bite of food she eats. "Also I have something else to show you later". Azalea bounced on the counter and sucked her binky but she was really craving rick so she slid off the counter and hugged his leg and snuggles her face into his thigh. "Good girl. Thank you for taking what you need from me". Rick reached down and petted her head with his wet hand and azalea giggled through her paci. A noise rick wanted to hear every second of every day.

After the potatoes were mashed and seasoned he sat azalea in his home made high chair and locked her in. Azalea tried to escape but realized he had made it extra sturdy so that bad little girls can't get out. "Haha does little azalea admit defeat"? Azalea pouted so hard her paci fell out onto the tray. "Aww alright, mash potato time". Rick lifted her spoon and dipped a small bite and blew on it to cool it. "Now azalea needs to let the train in, choo choo". Azalea opened her mouth wide and ate the train. "Azalea there are people in there"! Azalea giggled and grinned with a mouth full of mash potatoes covering her mouth with her hand that rick quickly pulled away. "No hiding little one". Azalea put her head down on the tray. "What's wrong? No like showing daddy how good you can eat for him"? Azalea lifted her head to show her face full of tears and rick unbuckled her and lifted her into his arms hugging her hard. "Shhhh shhh little one". Azalea hiccuped and wiped her eyes trying to swallow her mash potatoes. "Alright food gone"? "Yes". "Tell daddy what just happened angel".