Episode 14 : Reunion Part 1

| 3 Months Later in L.A. |

*Screen shows Sierra lying out by the pool at the hotel *

Interview - Sierra ~ Sierra is back baby!

*Screen shows Amy approaching Sierra *

"SIERRA!" Shouts Amy once she spots Sierra.

"AMY!" Shouts Sierra.

* Screen shows Amy and Sierra hugging each other *

"I missed you girl!" Says Amy as she lays on the pool chair beside Sierra.

"You too!" Says Sierra.

*Screen shows both girls smiling *

"Girl! Are you ready for this reunion!" Asks Amy.

"Of course I am girl!" Says Sierra.

Interview - Amy ~ I've missed Sierra so much!

"It's gone be a good ass day." Says Amy.

"Right! Anybody you wanna address?" Asks Sierra.

"You already know Teyana gone have something to say, and the twins might have some courage and try to say something today , and I might have to hit a few bitches! But it's all good!" Says Amy with a laugh.

"You a mess!" Says Sierra as both girls laugh .

*Screen shows the busy L.A Streets and then shows Teyana sitting down eating food at an outdoor restaurant alone *

Interview - Teyana ~ Look whose backkkk!

*Screen shows Teyana continuing to eat, just as Neveen approaches her from behind and puts her hands over Teyana's eyes *

"Guess Who?" Asks Neveen with a smirk.

"Neveen bitch, I know it's you! " says Teyana with a laugh.

*Screen shows both girls laughing and hugging and each other and shows Neveen sitting down in the chair beside Teyana *

"Teyana! I missed you so much bitch!" Says Neveen.

"I missed you too!" Says Teyana.

"So , are you prepared for this reunion today?" Asks Neveen as she sips her drink.

"girl, I'm beyond prepared. I'm actually gone try to control my temper , but girl, anybody, and I mean anybody, can get it today!" Says Teyana with a smirk.

"See, I just wanna sit back and watch the drama unfold, cause you know I don't got no beef with nobody!" Says Neveen with a laugh.

*Screen then switches and shows Gianni and Nicole running towards Teyana and Neveen *

"NEVEEN!" Yells Nicole and Gianni in unison.

"BITCHES!" Says Neveen as she stands up and accepts both Nicole and Gianni in a huge hug.

"Sit girls! Sit!" Says Gianni.

*Screen shows Teyana smiling *

"Nice to meet you! I'm Teyana!" Says Teyana to Nicole and Gianni.

"Nice to meet you too!" Says Nicole and Gianni.

"now that we're all here! What has everyone been up to?" Asks Nicole as she slides off her designer shades .

"I've been teaching boxing to kids in Compton! " says Teyana.

"All I've been doing is soaking up the sun in San-Diego!" Says Neveen.

"Girl, I've been plotting on how I'm gonna fuck shit up at this reunion today!" Says Gianni which causes all girls to laugh.

"Well you guys know me! I've been shopping!" Says Nicole .