Episode 13 : Until Next Time Atlanta

*Screen shows the sun rising , and goes back and shows the mattresses floating in the pool in the back *

* Screen goes inside the house and shows Neveen and Gianni waking up still in their bed together *

"Goodmorning." Says Gianni as she gets up and gets back in her own bed.

Confessional - Gianni ~ Last night I got some, again! * She laughs *

"Morning." Says Neveen as she rubs her eyes .

"So about last night...." Says Gianni.

"What about it?" Asks neveen with a smirk.

"I mean. This is like the third time we've did it Neveen. I mean. We can't keep doing this without a meaning." Says Gianni.

"Look G, it's our last day. let's just focus on keeping this between you and me , and having a good last day." Says Neveen.

"Okay." Says Gianni.

Confessional - Neveen ~ Gianni wakes me up asking me all these questions like oh what are we, girl! We Fuck Buddies! Nothing more , nothing less! Love you though! * She laughs *

* At that very moment screen shows Brynn, Sierra, and Amy , bursting in the girls room *

"Goodmorning bitchesssssss!" Says Amy .

* Screen shows the girls all laughing *

"Aye y'all! It's the last day! And we aren't spending today in the house! We're going out to breakfast! And we're gonna come back , have a few drinks! And then be out of here by two! " says Sierra.

"Okay." Says Gianni.

"Okay! Well let's get ready hoes! We going to the Waffle House!" Says Brynn.

* Screen shows all 5 girls getting up and beginning to get ready *

* Amy is shown straightening her hair, Brynn is shown putting foundation on her face , Gianni is shown sliding on her Sperry's, Neveen is shown curling her hair, and Sierra is shown sliding into her crop top *

* Screen shows all girls coming downstairs into the kitchen *

"Y'all ready?" Asks Amy.

" Yeah!" Says Gianni as she grabs the keys to the jeep.

"G! I wanna drive!" Says Sierra.

"Here!" Says Gianni as she tosses Sierra the keys.

*Screen shows the girls walking outside about to get in their jeep *

"It's so much more quiet without the twins!" Says Neveen.

*Screen shows all girls laughing as they get inside the red jeep *

* Screen shows the girls pulling out of the driveway and shows them laughing and talking their whole way , and shows them arriving at the Waffle House *

*Screen shows them going inside the restaurant , being settled, ordering their pancakes and beginning to eat and talk *

"I cannot believe the end is here. Like we're about to go home in a few hours." Says Brynn as she eats her food.

"I know right. It's been a looooooong ride!" Says Sierra with a a laugh .

*Screen shows all girls laughing *

"When I first got to Cancun, I thought y'all was gone hate me . Like I thought I was gone have to come in fighting , and go out fighting!" Says Gianni.

* Screen shows the girls all talking *

"Guys it's 12:00! Let's get back home So we can have a little bit of fun!" Says Amy.