♥️Fifteen ♥️

The sun beamed down onto my face causing me to open my eyes.

I moaned rolling over so I could see the time on my alarm clock, 10:25.

I slowly lifted myself out of bed and got my dressing gown that was hanging on my cupboard door, i snuggled into that and went downstairs to make coffee.

Next to the coffee machine there was a notice from my mum.

Liv, I just got a call, Im really sorry but I have to go to Adelaide for a week, I'm so sorry, I wanted to spend time with you but it's my job, you have everything you need there with you, so you'll be fine, be good and be cautious of that harry, of yours. Miss you already.

Lots of love, mum xx

Be cautious of harry?

That's the one thing I didn't do, I should of trusted my mum when she said, dont trust him and shit like that, it wasn't fair off her to say that when she hadn't of even know of him, but she knew.

I'll call her.

Fuck I don't have my phone, I can't believe i fucking left it in that room, now anybody could take it, well it's already gone now of corse.

I got my coffee and went around to sit down on the couch.

I narrowed my eyes at the wall and got up quickly causing me to spill my coffee.

I sat on a bag?

Why is this here? I wondered why was a new Prada brand bag on my couch.

Prada is like $1000s and $100s and whatever. So it couldn't of been my mum that has one, it's defiantly not my brothers.

I picked it up and looked inside it, inside I saw,

a new I phone 5s still in its box, a new beautiful looking purse and a letter.

This was so sweet, harry must of bought me all the shit I left in the interviewers room, but the brands and generation of the phone are a lot better, I Must say.

I opened the half folded letter and it had Harry's number in it, and the address to meet him.

It's the first number I will add into my phone.

This is cute.

Something inside of me wants to forgive harry and start our relationship again, although I feel like if I give into him now, if he does something bad again he will think I will accept his apology straight up.

I really need Gemma right now.

I decided to go with my gut and get dressed to meet him.

I put on some black leggings a plain white tee and my black vans.

For accessories I had my new Prada fringe bag and a necklace with a diamond love heart.

I chucked my hair up into a messy bun and put some makeup on.

While I was applying my mascara, my nose piercing was sticking out.

This is gross, I had to stick my finger up my nose and twist it so it couldn't be seen.

" you fucking ferrel, your supposed to be a girl" kayne remarked as he stepped into the bathroom.

" fuck off, I'm fixing my piercing" I spat

" I'm tagging you in a status on Facebook, walking into the bathroom and seeing my 18 year old sister picking her nose"

Kayne read as he typed the update on Facebook.

" I don't really give two fucks kayne"

" you should care"

" I don't, your little baby friends wont even believe you either"

Kayne didn't answer and he walked out rolling his eyes.

...........

i had arrived at the park where harry asked me to meet him.

I waited on the park bench for harry, I waited for him to come running at me cuddling me till I can't breathe, I want to give him fishy kisses and wrap my arms around his neck.

I want to go home with him and crawl under big blankets and play footsie with him wrapping my legs around his, and watch romantic movies with him like Titanic and The Notebook.

I was on the park bench and it was quiet, nobody was there, it was so dead, I couldn't see a person in anywhere in site, all you could hear was the birds chirping.

Suddenly without a warning somebody tapped me on the shoulder, harry is here finally.

I turned around and he spoke.

" hey baby"

Everything went black.

Somebody had covered my face.

" get off me, help!" i screamed finding it hard to breathe.

" hey baby, told you you'd see my house soon"

It was Louis.

" fucking get off me!, help please somebody"

Louis whacked me on the head and told me shut up.

" nobody's here so don't bother, where in the car anyway now baby, nobody's going to hear you " Louis remarked

Louis had tied my arms together and had attached me to him with handcuffs, well from what I can feel.

" you know harry will be here soon and notice me gone, he told me to meet him there" I yelled

" no, he has no idea where you are" Louis laughed

" yes he does dick head, he even bought me a new bag, purse, iPhone and he told me to meet him at the park.

" it was so sweet of him" I sobbed

" it was sweet wasn't it" Louis laughed driving faster and purposely going over the road humps.

" Louis fucking let me go, please I can't breathe!" I screamed

He sighed and harshly ripped the pillow case of my face ripping my hair out with it.

" you fucking happy?" Louis hissed

" ouch!" Fucking hell Louis your such a fucking dick, let me go!" I screamed kicking his car and cursing at him.

" harry will find you and he will surely kill you" I hissed, calming down.

" I told you he doesn't have a clue where you are and where you were"

" and I told you he's the one who told me to meet him there!" I screamed.

" you don't get it babe, do you?" Louis laughed hard.

" what do you mean?" I hissed

" you waited along time for harry didn't you, but I came instead" he laughed

" what are you fucking talking about?!" I yelled

" it was me fucktart" he hissed

" what was, wait!"

" yep it was all me baby, I bought you the bag, the purse, the phone and gave to the letter where to meet me" Louis chuckled

No no no

This can't be happening, harry has no idea where I am, I have no phone and I'm in the car tied up handcuffed to Louis, it all makes sense now, he was jealous of harry and I so he buys a new house and buys me a bag pretending it was from harry.

He's kidnapping me and nobody knows anything about where Louis's house is.

I'm actually scared.

What is he go into do to me?!