Cute and Cuddly (Cole X Reader)

Point of View: First Person

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mind had already been wondering where Cole had gone out. He wasn't in the kitchen, living room, nor was he in the cake shop down the street. I give up on finding for him and just sit on the couch. The sun shined brightly through the windows, but I couldn't be bothered to go outside and enjoy it. 

It felt like hours had passed ever since I decided to give up on finding Cole. Turns out, hours did pass and Cole was still nowhere to be seen. I didn't bother to ask the guys because I doubted their intellectual ability to locate the man I was in a relationship with. I get up from the chair I was sitting on and went to make myself a sandwich. Waiting for Cole is boring, Y/N. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine for once you lazy ass. I shrug my inner voice away and continue being a miserable human being.

"Y/N? Are you home?" the ever so familiar voice said.

"In the kitchen, Cole," I reply.

He comes in the kitchen looking like he'd been through war and back. My gaze shifts from said man back to said sandwich to be made. I do not avert my gaze from the sandwich until a pair of arms wrap around me. I look behind and see Cole nuzzling my neck like I am some sort of teddy bear.

"Cole, do you mind? I'm making something to remove my hunger," I say.

"I wanna cuddle, Y/N. We haven't done that in awhile," he whines like a child.

"Let me make my sandwich first," I say. "Also, do wash up. You look like you went to World War 2 and came back."

Cole nods his head and lets go of me. He exits the kitchen, and I am once again left alone. I finish making my sandwich and head to the living room to consume said sandwich. (I'm honestly having too much with this fancy talk.) I turn the television on and start watching Spongebob Squarepants. 

I was too focused on the show and didn't notice Cole sit beside me. Once I did notice, I looked over towards him with a slight blush. He laughs and puts an arm over me. Both of us continue to watch the show about a yellow sponge until who knows when. 

"I never knew you watch Spongebob," Cole says.

"You never knew? I always watch it at least more than once a day," I reply.

"I see," is all he says.

I turn the TV off and tell Cole I'm heading upstairs. He nods, and I make my way up the stairs. I enter my room and sit by the window. I observe the setting sun in awe of its beauty. It would be nice if you enjoyed this with Cole. I roll my eyes at the supposed inner voice and continue on with my business. As I was getting up from my window seat, however, I slip and fall on my back. Lucky me.

"Fuck me!" I shout. "Argh. Stupid clumsy reflexes."

"Y/N! I heard you shou-Oh..," Cole enters my room and realizes the mistake he made. "Well at least you died doing the thing you most love: swearing like a sailor."

"Shut up! I hate you!" I say still on the floor.

"Likewise," he says leaving the room.

"Don't just leave me here, asshole!" I shout.

He doesn't reply, and I am left on the floor with an aching back. I try my best to get up and go to my bed. I was slightly successful, but I just ended up flopping to and on my bed. I lay on my bed motionless. My back was in a state of pain, and I couldn't even get up to grab my phone which was on the table across me. Ya done fucked up, Y/N. Ya fucked up.

It felt like ages when I woke up from the nap I unknowingly took. I was woken up by a slight shaking coming from no other than Cole. I refused to get up and leave my bed, and all he did was sit by my bed staring at me.

"Stop that! It's creepy!" I say nudging him.

"Then will you get out of bed?" he asks.

"Maybe," I reply smirking.

"Need help getting up?" he asks.

I nod, and he does as said. We both go downstairs whilst Cole assists me because of my back. God, I feel like an old lady. Once we reach downstairs, he tells me to sit in the living room. I do as told and patiently wait for him. He comes back with two bowls of ice cream and some chips. I look at him with disbelief, and he looks back with a smirk.

"What's all this for?" I ask as he sets the food down.

"Well, you fell down and are in pain. So, I decided to cheer you up," he answers smiling.

"Aww, thank you, Cole," I say hugging him.

He hugs me back and kisses my forehead. Cole turns the TV on, and we start watching random movies. I eat my ice cream and hear a chuckle from Cole. I turn to him confused, and  he looks at me innocently. I roll my eyes and pay my attention back towards the movie. Cole puts an arm around me, and I rest my head against his shoulder. 

"Since when did you get all cute and cuddly?" I ask.

"Why do you ask?" he replies.

"Well, you left me on the floor awhile ago," I answer.

"I wanted to spend more time with you, Y/N. We rarely spend some quality time with each other now," he says. "You're busy with college, and I'm busy being a ninja."

I don't reply and just hug my teddy bear. He seems rather shocked at my response but goes with it anyways. We both pay our attention back to the movie and consume our ice cream. You can say that we did this for a good hour or two before going to bed. Who knew the Ninja of Earth can be such a cute and cuddly teddy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, sorry for not updating. I know I said I'll update this summer, but laziness and writer's block are getting the better of me. Don't worry, I am still continuing this book. Just, updates are coming in like a turtle's ass.