Chapter 10- Nightmare

{Joey Pov}

I walk in to see a big sign with two tickets taped to it.

Joey: Shane! What is this for!?

Shane: For letting me move in with you!

Joey: I will see you guys in a bit.

I stopped recording.

Joey: Shane! You shouldn't have!

Shane: I had to!

I ran up and hugged him. God he such a great boyfriend. Wait. I mean friend. We aren't and probably never will date. He isn't gay. He won't love me. A tear started rolling down my face. Shane let go of me.

Shane: Why are you crying?

Joey: Tears of joy. I guess.

We laughed.

Joey: So when are we going?

Shane: Tomorrow morning.

Joey: Okay. Cool. Well it's getting late so I make some food and head to bed. Want anything?

Shane: I will have what your having.

----Time Jump----

After me and Shane ate, we decided to head to bed since we were going to have a busy day tomorrow.

{hours later}

I couldn't seem to fall asleep. I looked at the time. 1:00 a.m. I reached under my pillow and got out my diary. I have had this diary for awhile because its a great way to put down my thoughts.

Dear diary,

My love for Shane has gone infinite. I can't handle the thought that he will never love me back. I love Shane. I love Shane so much. When he showed me the tickets my heart felt like it was going to fall out of my chest. I love him.

??: AHHH!!!!

I jumped right out of my bed. That sounded like Shane!

Joey: Shane?! Are you okay?!

I ran out of my room to Shane's room. I run in to Shane's room to find him sitting up on his bed with his hands on his face, crying.

Joey: SHANE!

I run towards him and sit next to him and start rubbing his back.

Joey: Shane, what happened?

Shane: I-i had a h-horrible nightmare

I hugged him.

Joey: Shhh....it's okay Shane. I was just a dream. I'm here for you.

{Shane Pov}

I hug him back and the tears slowly stop.

Shane: thank you Joey

Joey: Anytime Shane. Now what happened in your dream?

---Dream---

Me and Joey were at the beach, watching the sun going down but what surprised me was me and Joey were cuddling but I liked it. He must have liked it to. Everything was calm and happy. Then I feel a slap in the face. Joey wasn't cuddle next to me anymore. Another slap to the face but I couldn't see who it was.

Shane: Who are you?!

??: Who do you think, Faggot!

I knew that voice. It was my father!

Shane: Where's Joey?!

Shane's dad: Your Fag boyfriend is over there!

I look over to see Joey. He was unconscious!

Shane: JOEY!

I get up and try run towards him but before I could I was pulled down. I hit my head on the ground, a little to hard, everything went black.

----Dream end----

Shane: It was my d-dad.

Joey: It's okay, Shane.

Me and Joey are still hugging and truly I could stay here forever. He is amazing. He is the best person in the world. Man, I love him. Wait. No. I mean I don't love him. He just my best friend. Plus, he isn't gay. I'm not gay either. We finally let go of each other.

Joey: Well, go back to sleep. I'm going back to my room. Night.

No! Stay! Please! He gets off my bed and walks towards the door.

Shane: Wait! Joey! Please Stay!

Damn it! Why did that come out! He looked at me confused.

Joey: what?

Shane: Never mind.....

Joey: oh...okay.

He left the room but I didn't want him to. I just laid there till I finally fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author- this is way over due! I'm so sorry!

Follow me on Instagram: peace_gurl14