Chapter 1-Been a while!

{Shane pov}

I woke up to sound of my phone going off. I looked at the time and it read 12:46p.m. I picked up my phone off the bedside table. I got a message from Joey. I smiled.

{author note: when some one is texting i will put it in bold.}

Joey: Hey Shane! I was wondering if you wanted to film a video today?

Shane: Hey! I would love to! What time should i be over?

Joey: How bout 2?

Shane: Okay! See ya soon!

Joey: See ya!

I was kind of excited to see Joey again. I haven't seen him in a while. I got out of bed and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in. Once, I shampooed and conditioned, i hopped out and threw on some clothes.

Shane: Lisa?

Lisa: I'm in the kitchen!

I turned the corner to see my....Lisa. For some reason I feel wrong calling Lisa my girlfriend but I don't know why. It feels weird when ever i say she is my girlfriend.

Lisa: Hey baby!

She kissed my lips but i didn't kiss back.

Shane: Hey. I'm going to Joey's house later to film a video.

Joey had his own house now since he moved out with sawyer because sawyer got a girlfriend then moved in with sawyer.

Lisa: Okay. When?

Shane: 2

Lisa: Shane you do know its 1:30 right?

Shane: Fuck! I got to go! Bye!

Lisa: Bye!

I grabbed my keys and wallet, then i was on my way.

{Joey's pov}

I heard a knock from the door and i ran towards it, knowing who it was. I opened the door to see the perfect, Shane Dawson. He is amazing.

Joey: Hey!

Shane: Hey! Its been forever!

I pulled him into a hug. I love the feeling of his soft hair. We let go of eachother.

Shane: So what should we do for a video?

Joey: I don't know about your channel but for mine, I want to do a AskShoey!

Shane: Okay, sounds fun!

I sent out a Tweet asking to ask some questions under #AskShoey and tweets where soon being sent in. Me and Shane set up the equipment. We put to chairs out. Okay, here we go. I pressed record.

Joey: Hello there everyone!

---------------------------------------

Authors note- So how was the first chapter?! I hoped you liked it! I will update soon!

Follow me on instagram: peace_gurl14