Kitten

You laid your body on the right side of the bed facing Ed, hands holding your phone, scrolling through instagram. You heard him yawn and when you take a glance at him he was rubbing his eyes trying to keep them open but failed.

"Come 'ere" You pulled his head close to your body. He nuzzled his face in between your chest. This poor boy is exhausted.

"Scratch my head" He said to you closing his eyes. You felt his warm breath on your skin right there.

So you did. You moved one hand to his hair and starts scratching his scalp gently, like what Ed did to a cat. He scratched the top of their head or under, the neck part and they went all high and sleepy at least that's what you think they're doing. Of course you didn't know much about cats because you always hated them.

He always asked you to do this when he couldn't sleep, something about feeling your soft fingers scratching or massaging his head makes him dozed off to sleep straight away. You have your right hand on top of his head the other still holding your phone, you were smiling while scrolling through some stuff on the internet then you heard a sound from him, mumbling on your skin.

"What's that baby?" You're too focused on your phone you didn't hear him the first time he said something.

"Put your phone away" He reached behind him with his left hand, trying to make you put it away.

"I'm not always on my phone Ed. Give me a chance" You swatted his hand but he was so stubborn he didn't stop pushing your hands so you'd your phone away

"Stop that!" You grabbed hold of his arm and pin it between both of your bodies.

"Pay attention to me!" He wiggled his body like a little kid who's angry about some toy their parents didn't get them.

"I am paying attention to you. Look I'm scratching your hair like a little kitten. Sleep!" You're annoyed now. In a cute way.

He let out a simple 'no' to you but then he stayed quiet, head still nuzzled on your chest. He might have given up arguing with you so he stopped. You let out a sigh then continue scrolling through your phone peacefully now, still having your arms around his head. One hand still on your phone and one was scratching at his head.

After somewhat a few minutes he started moving again. His legs tangled then untangled around yours. You seriously don't know what he was trying to do but you stayed silent.

"Let me suck your breasts then" He said with a straight face. You looked at him, not sure if he was being serious and he looked up at you with a question "What?"

You tried so hard not to laugh but you did eventually. He said it like it was a normal thing to do.

He raised his eyebrows at you, wanting to know if you'd let him or not. Honestly, you didn't feel like doing anything sexual at the moment. You just wanted to lay in bed with him and sleep.

"You said I'm your kitten" He pouted.

"I didn't say you're my kitten, I said I'm scratching your hair like a-"

"Same thing" He cut you out. "I'm a kitten and I need to nibble on something and your breasts happens to be right in front of my face so I'm sucking it"

You burst out laughing but you didn't stop him when he tugged on the waistband of your shirt, pushing it up in a rush and let it crumpled on your neck. He brushed his fingers on your right breast, squeezing it then he played with your nipple with his thumb and moved his head even closer and guide it into his mouth. He started sucking your breast like a little kitten he said he is.

This is so weird I'm so sorry. You'd notice a lot off grammar mistakes on my writing and I'm sorry about that too. Enjoy this :)