Chapter 10 (end)

WARNINGS: SMUT, SWEARING, MAIN CHARACTER DEATH

You guys are literally going to hate me by the end of this chapter, you can already tell what might happen by the warnings I gave. Hope you guys enjoy~ this is also going to be the first time I've done it in someone's Point Of View! Btw its in Levi's

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Levi's POV

I gasped into the kiss, my hands coming up to tug at brunette hair. Another pair of hands travelling down my sides carefully, sliding back up but this time gripping my shirt. Eren tugged it over my head and threw it behind him carelessly, not sparing it a glance. I shivered in anticipation and tugged Eren into a kiss, panting breathlessly into his mouth. His tongue swiped my bottom lips before it disappeared and I tied following him when he leaned away, breaking the kiss and leaving me a mess. How could one kiss leave me so breathless...!?

A soft blush covered my cheeks when he chuckled at me, his hair covering his eyes as he looked down, unbuttoning his shirt. I looked on with wide eyes Oh gosh he looks so hot right now. This man was going to be the death of me.

"So eager aren't we~" he teased resulting in me whining pathetically, which changed soon as he ground his hips against my own, pleasure shooting through me as I gasped out his name. My hands grabbing his hips as I tried tugging him closer, wanting to feel more of him. Small helpless plea's coming from me. His own shirt was also thrown behind him and my hands caressed his chest softly. The sight of his lean but muscular body made me keen in need.

"Nya~ o-oh fuck eren... p-please don't tease me..." I begged pathetically, groaning as he leaned own to kiss me, his tongue forcing its way past my lips and ravishing my mouth. Erens hands had slipped down to my zipper, teasingly dragging it down as slow as he could, chest rumbling as he laughed into the kiss when my hips jerked up, wanting him to just hurry the fuck up and touch me!!!

After what seemed like forever, my pants were discarded off to the side. If I was in my right mind I would've gotten annoyed that they were not folded and placed tidily on the chair but I wasn't in my right mind and I wanted him to hurry up and fuck me already!

Eren pulled back and stared down at me. His eyes softening as he placed a hand on my cheek, smiling gently down at me. Looking at me like I wasn't panting with need.

"I love you..." he whispered and leant down, his plump lips meeting my own in another kiss but this one calm and full of love, unlike the other frantic kisses. His hands trailed along my thighs, leaving me in a shuddering mess as the kiss started to once again get heated.

Eren's hands grabbed the edge of my briefs and slowly pulled them down. It was torture. I wanted him. No. I needed him right now. But he was too busy teasing me. He wanted to play dirty? Fine. Two can play that game.

"E-Eren please... I feel so hot a-and I need you so bad~ I want you to fuck me ...~" I gasped out as I begged, eyes closing tightly as small pants escaped my ajar lips. A low growl was heard as my briefs were ripped off me; gasping as the cold air met my hot throbbing member. Shuffling was heard as Eren took of the rest of his clothing, his member sliding up -holy shit what the fuck, that would not fit in me- slipping between my legs.

"What my Queen wants~ my Queen gets~" he chuckled as he rutted against me. Our dicks rubbing against each other making us both moan from the sensation.

I blinked in surprise as fingers skimmed across my lips. My eyes met Teal ones as I slowly wrapped my lips around his fingers, moaning softly as I swirled my tongue around my pads of his fingers, making Eren groan. Impatiently, he pulled his fingers out of my mouth and pushed me down.