Chapter 3

sorry for taking so long to update guys! My other device broke and i lost everything i had written on it, all my planning and my nearly finished chapter! but here it is and i dunno how it will take for the next chapter, it depends on when im allowed on the family computer :,D sorry for mistakes but ive been working on this for 5 hours, i am not fixing changes today

0OoO0OoO0OoO0OoO0OoO0OoO0OoO0OoO0OoO0OoO0OoO0OoO0OoO0Oo

A pale hand clamped over Levi's mouth, muffling his (totally not girly) screams, these hands were rougher but warmer -and cleaner- than the ones that had been squeezing his cheeks before. Once Levi got the idea that his screaming would do nothing but cause more trouble for him he ceased his yelling. Instead, a dark glare was thrown at the one covering his mouth, to which he found out was the raven female from before.

She was sporting a pretty intimidating glare at him as well, both of them had a stare down, neither of them willing to back down even when their eyes started to sting and tears pricked their vision. For what seemed like hours to which was only minutes, the female looked to the side with an approving smile of her face -it creeped the fuck out of Levi but he was also curious of why she looked like she found the perfect chew toy for her dog. As quickly as it appeared it disappeared and she was back to looking around emotionless, her black eyes looking anywhere but him.

He didn't question it and turned back to the Person in front of himself. He leaned back as they leaned forwards, far too close for his liking, he could practically feel their breath against his cheek, well would if they were actually breathing.... Wait what. "Hi! I'm Hanji! It seems you just met Mikasa! She may always look like she has a stick up her ass but she's just been through a lot! Oh and our coconut friend is Armin!" A huff of laughter escaped Levi's lips as Mikasa growled in offence, crossing her arms and aiming a glare to everything around her.

Levi heard someone snort and looked forward to the sound. In the corner of the room was a guy with blonde hair ending under his chin, his large blue eyes crinkling slightly as he tried to hide the laughter threatening to burst out, that must be the Arming dude Hanji had mentioned. As if feeling someone was watching him, the blonde turned and made eye contact with Levi, who just stared back with a slight glint in his eyes. The blonde- Armin only smiled softly at him which made Levi blink, thinking he'd act like the female raven did but was proven wrong. The blonde had to be his height or at least a few centimeters taller than himself. He growled. Another person taller than him. Armin only grinned at him as if knowing something Levi didn't and it pissed him off.

He narrowed his eyes and sat up more, only to be pushed back down by the crazy person who was seemed to be known as Hanji. "No! You have to stay here!" Levi frowned in response, they couldn't keep him here forever, right? Well he didn't wanna see if they could. "I need to go! My uncle is out here somewhere and I need to find him" Levi got no answer and he looked at the three around him, they were sparing glances at each other as if they were actually talking to the other, it confused the fuck out of Levi but also agitated him.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Levi all but growled, his patience hanging onto a loose thread. They all turned to stare at him blankly, as if forgetting he was there, that wasn't helping with Levi's current mood. Hanji smiled at him with slightly darker eyes, a low chuckle came from them and Levi forced himself not to shiver at the dark sound.

"Follow me" Hanji glanced at the other to and gave them a nod, they disappeared and Levi sat there gaping, mouth ajar and eyes blown wide. The brunette only crackled at his reaction and grabbed his hand, pulling -more like dragging him- to a flight of stairs, instead of going up said steps they went down. Oh how Levi wished they had went up, where more torches hung and brightened up the walk way, but no, they had to go down where there were no signs of light and Levi felt as if he was gonna miss a step and fall all the way down to the bottom.