Ch. 6

The next morning I woke up to a pillow being thrown at my face.

"Wake up lazy!" Bailey said.

I groaned and covered my head with the blanket. I'm not a morning person what so ever.

"I'll drag you out of bed!" She yelled.

"Go away Bailey!"

I curled back into my little ball and tried to fall back asleep.

"She won't get up. Just I don't know do something." I heard Jenna say.

I heard a sigh and footsteps. Someone grabbed the blanket and pulled it off my head.

"Stop!" I yelled and covered my eyes.

The person grabbed me and picked me up.

"Put me down! Now! Stop!" I said kicking their back.

"No can do." They said. I now know that this guy is Taylor.

"Taylor stop!" I said.

He then set me in the bathroom and looked at me.

"Breakfast is in 10 minutes get ready." He said.

"I guess." I mumbled and shut the bathroom door. I walked over to the shower and turned it on. I got in and washed myself quickly.

I got out and dried myself off. I walked out and to my suitcase. I pulled out white jeans and my Aaron baseball tee. I got dressed and then brushed my hair out. I put it back in a towel then grabbed my phone. I put on my black vans and walked over to the guys room.

I knocked and Nash answered. He saw me standing there and turned around.

"Guys let's go!" He yelled.

They all walked out and we walked down to the breakfast area. I filled my plate with eggs, bacon, and some strawberries. I sat down next to Jenna and Cam.

"Nice shirt." Aaron said smirking.

"Thanks. I actually really like this shirt! It's so comfortable!"

"Hey, you like my merch though right?" Cam said.

"Yeah obviously. I love everyones merch. But, I think either Cam's hoodie or this baseball tee is the comfiest." I said smirking.

"Awh come on! Really?! My merch is awesome!" Matt screamed.

"Well I do have my Matt phone case on." I said.

"Haha she likes my merch!" Cam said to Matt.

"Whatever. I'm going to warm up my voice. Shawn wanna join?" I asked.

"You sing?!" Taylor, Cam, Nash and the Jacks yelled.

"Yeah don't you watch her YouTube videos?" Matt asked.

"Awh thank you for watching them Matty." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Anyway, we're going." I said walked away with Shawn.

We got into the room and walked over to the stage. I grabbed a microphone and stood in the middle of the stage.

"What are you going to sing today?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know. I kinda wanna sing something Hunter Hayes or Justin Bieber." I said.

"Well for our duet we could sing Wanted." He said.

"Yeah! And I will sing Die In Your Arms for my personal song. But I'm going to sing All of Me to warm up." I said.

He nodded and went to the DJ. He asked to turn on All of Me, the music started and I started singing.