Feelings

Soundwave returned to the warship. He would have to report to Megatron to tell him that the mine had not only been attack, but ransacked and then destroyed. He kicked himself for that... He would most likely be blamed, since he had been thinking about Solis a lot while he worked, and therefore, distracted.

Walking down the hall quietly, Soundwave made his way for the throne room, where he knew both Megatron... And Solis... Would be. He was silent, and his pedesteps were hard to pick up, but the sight and feeling of him was still foreboding and fearsome to those around him... He smirked. 'Except Solis Arcana...' He thought as he walked... He liked the femme, which was an accomplishment almost none could make... He didn't like Megatron, but respected him. And he respected the Prime to a certain degree, but no bot or con had actually received his affection.

Soundwave shook his helm, disbelieving of his thoughts. Affection? More like... Just... Well, just a liking. He responded to himself in annoyance as he finally reached the throne room, entering inside and walking up to Lord Megatron and Solis.

Solis was standing beside Megatron, the warlord sitting, as Soundwave approached him to give his report... But Megatron seemed hardly interested in his report, and the silent con found himself more interested in Solis, constantly glancing over at her as he told his lord and master what had gone over at the mines.

"Very well, Soundwave... Mark that mine down." Megatron ordered dismissively. "And resume both your usual duties and Solis Arcana's care." He ordered, motioning to the femme that stood beside him.

Was it just him? Or did Soundwave notice that the femme relaxed at her lord's words?

Soundwave quickly shook the thought away and inclined his helm slightly to his lord, turning to make his way quietly out of the room, Solis moving ahead of him, which was a surprise... She seemed desperate to get out of there.

Once they were out of the room, Soundwave took three purposeful strides to stand in front of Solis, barring her way from moving any further. Her reaction not only surprised, but concerned him. She jerked her helm to look up at him, fear in her optics, before she quickly turned away and looked down at the ground... He could read fear, anticipation and submitance in her stature.

Frowning beneath the mask, Soundwave reached out a servo to gently take Solis' chin and lift her face to make her look at him, much like Megatron had done earlier.

At first, Solis tried to pull her face away from him, but a word from Soundwave made her stop and let him tilt her face upwards, even though she didn't turn her optics up to look at his visor, instead, she looked at his chassis.

Soundwave studied her face, confused. This wasn't the headstrong, stubborn and somewhat bratty femme that he had cared for for so long... "Solis Arcana has been crying." He told her softly in a recording.

His words only drew tears to the femme's optics and she bit her lip to keep from crying, but the movement caused her to jump and wince, immediately releasing her lip.

Now Soundwave was really concerned. He scanned her with his HUD... Everything seemed the same, but her lips contained bruising... Not a surprise. Megatron often hit his underlings, sparing only Soundwave from his physical abuse, but... Solis? Who was oh so important to their cause?

"Solis Arcana is afraid... Afraid of touch?" Soundwave asked her, releasing her chin now.

Solis' had tears streaming down her face now and she didn't say anything until she seemed to compose herself enough to do so. "No. I'm not afraid of touch." She answered, straightening up slightly. "I'm not afraid of you, either." She added... Honestly, she wasn't afraid of him. He had never hurt her, and never even tried to hurt her.

Silence fell as Soundwave studied her curiously and quietly. "What is truth? You didn't react well to my touch." He said, again, through recordings.

Solis looked away, honestly, his touch had caused her spark to flutter slightly, and she had had to hide her real reaction... But then he took her chin again, causing her to relax, then stiffen again.

The tall Decepticon stood still. He had caught her actions, and also the way her spark beat picked up when he touched her. Curios, the Decepticon TIC began to wonder if Solis had a liking for him too.

"Does Solis like Soundwave?" He asked her curiously, bluntly.

Solis gasped and jerked her face up to look at him, optics meeting his visor now. "N-No I don't!" She cried, but too quickly.

Soundwave chuckled and smirked internally, leaning his visor close to her face. "I think Solis is lying." He responded in his real voice before turning and walking away as if nothing had happened... But his processor was still turning and trying to figure out what was going on between Solis and Megatron.

Solis POV
Solis stared after the tall Decepticon before hurrying to follow him. His touch had scared and relaxed her at the same time... Excited and worried her at once... And then he had asked her... No! You don't love him!

Following a safe distance behind Soundwave, her thoughts trailed back to Megatron and how he had forced her to sit in his lap... To kiss him. She shuddered. Her life with him was worse than life with Shockwave had ever been... But then, how did Soundwave come into the equation? When he had asked her if she loved him, she had been set on it not being true, but now... Now she wasn't so sure.

'I think Solis is lying.' His words reverberated in her helm, unsettling her.

If he thought that she loved him, would he take advantage of it? No... That's not like him.

Solis stared at the con's back as she followed, confused. But if she did love him, what would he do? What would Megatron do?