Chapter 3

Hey!!! So I'm fiiiiinnnnaaaalllllyyyy updating!!!!! Ugh I feel like such a dork. I haven't updated in like months....it's really pathetic.

Well anyways! Hope you enjoy the story!

A few day's later...after Bruce checked up on her.

Fury's pov:

Bruce checked her and said that everything seemed to be normal, except for one thing...there was something in her blood, but he simply didnt know what it was or where it came from. He said it seemed 'hyper active,' 'strong,' and 'full of energy'.

He also mentioned that the freezing temperatures of the box alone could not have kept her alive. He is still researching everything, but still hasn't gotten back to me.

I still wonder why she was put in that box.

Cap had reason for the crash landing into ice, but freezing a woman for no apparent reason?! That's just not done, there must be a logical answer to this. And the only one who can tell us this 'logical' answer is the woman in that box. If only she would wake up!

Natasha's pov:

I was ordered by fury to guard the girl and to not leave her for any reason whatsoever.

Do you know what that means? Sitting here in a room doing absolutely noth- wait is sh-she moving? Her eyes just blinked open! Yes! She's awake! Wait I can't just sit I should radio fury.

Nat- fury she's awake.

Fury- wow ok...um I'll be right in just keep her relaxed.

Nat- will do, over and out.

Fury's pov:

I walk in and see her sitting on the hospital bed drinking water looking slightly scared but still confident and as i watched Natasha explain everything, (which is incredibly hard if you ask me) her expression changed to complete shock sadness.

"Can you tell us anything about why you were in the box?" I heard Natasha question.

"Well...back um....then I guess?....right after the war they were looking for a candidate to go into "the box of youth" they called so they could see how long they could keep people alive, they had some blood samples from a very special man, who had super strength. But that's a whole other story. Anyways, they said if you went into the box that when you came out you would be in the next generation. Yay. I had lost someone I loved dearly and was in deep depression. I saw no vision for my life anymore I was hopeless. So I offered myself up, they took me in and injected some of the blood samples into my arm and said it would help keep me alive. And they have me a sleeping drug, closed the lid and well... Here I am now. Bloody in the next generation." The woman told Natasha.

"Well sweety, you aren't 'bloody in the next generation' your 'bloody three generations since you've been around' and I gotta tell ya things have changed and it will definitely take time to adapt. By the way what's you name? I can tell your British by your accent." Replied Natasha.

"Yes I am British, and my name is Peggy, Peggy Carter is my name. And it's a pleasure to meet you ma'm."

Hope everyone likes it! Again sooooo sorry for not updating in like an eternity. Please forgive me! Well anyways bye bye for now!