You were late chap 2

-I'm back starlets! And with a new chappie! :D

Ok I won't keep you waiting ;) here it is!-

Fury's pov-

Natasha is on the phone and just told me about the most ridiculous thing that tony asked her to do for him and she thinks I'd be interested, wait she says there's more. O.o let's see what this is all about.

A/N this is right after she said that that's not what he would be interested in, just wanted to clarify-

"We were searching around the area when I saw something it looked like a black box, I walked over and touched it, it was literally freezing! We pulled it out and took it back to the lab with us, I opened it up at the lab and guess what I saw."

"What?!?!"

"Saw a very pretty brunette inside....she looked like she was sleeping, she was in a 1940's soldiers uniform"

"Oh my god! You have to be kidding me! Was she...ya know....."

"Yes Nick, she was alive but she is in a coma and it seems by the papers we found in her pocket that she has been for the same time cap was"

"Oh my god! Did you find anything out about why she was in there?"

"No we didn't, we are going to bring her into SHIELD now, I'll see ya in a few Nick.

"Ok, I'll talk to you then Natasha, bye" (hangs up phone)

Wow, how many people got frozen in time in the 1940's?

Hmmm I wonder if we should tell cap? Maybe he knows her. No ill wait he prob wouldn't understand. As usual :P

Natasha's pov- I walked up to SHIELD and opened the door to be greeted by Fury, Clint and a few other agents were carrying the black mettle box. We brought the box into the lab and layed it on the table (couldn't think of a better word lol). Fury opened it and gasped.

"She looks strangely familiar, bit it's impossible I've ever seen her before"

"Yeah Fury it's pretty impossible that YOU have seen her before, and you probably wish you have, but we know someone who might have known her"

"I know I've been thinking the same thing, but I think we should wait, he might not be ready for this. Maybe when she returns to consciousness, if she does"

"I'm sure she will Nick, he did"

"Yeah, but he's Captain America, the super soldier"

"She seems like a pretty super soldier herself"

"Haha very funny, we will just have to wait and see what happens"

Nick left the room telling me to let him know if anything unusual happened, I walked over to the mettle box and looked at the girl, we had already started the process of reviving her, she had already began to get warmer and look healthier and more alive.

I hope she wakes up. I thought to myself as I looked at her, she is so beautiful and would be perfect for Steve.

We should have Bruce take a look at her, maybe he can tell us her condition.

I took out my phone and dialed Bruce's number.

"Hello"

"Hey Bruce can you come down here right now? I need you to take a look at someone"

"Sure I'll be right there"

"Thanks Bruce, bye"

"Bye Natasha"

I looked back at the girl hoping she would be ok, if she is I think the two if us would be good friends. U don't know how I know that but I just do.

Bruce should be here any minute.

Speak of the devil, here he is now!

A/N Yay! 2nd chapter done! Woot woot! Lol I'm gonna go work on the 3rd bye bye for now!