She Is You.

She’s a girl who can’t express herself, she feels alone, and doesn’t know the reason she’s alive sometimes. She wishes she was somebody else; she gets good grades and tries her best to please her parents. She fakes smiles so she doesn’t have to explain herself or what she really feels about a situation.

    She has three best friends, one lives in another city, one is a guy that she can always trust but her parents won’t approve if she had a guy best friend, and one that she goes to school with; tells everything to but she feels that their friendship is fading. She has a lot of other friends, she might trust them but deep down she doesn’t know who might backstab her at the first chance they get. People have a lot of different opinions when it comes to her, she tries not to listen and be herself, but sometimes it just doesn’t work and her actions get influenced by what other people think of her. She smiles real smiles from deep down but most the time she hides her real emotions in fear of being judged by her parents, something she very much dislikes along with being judged by her “friends”, and people she cares a lot about.

     She never gets out of the house, except if she’s with her family. She has never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone and is still a virgin; but that is a personal choice, she thinks that it’s best to keep her body to herself until she gets married. Before you go off thinking she’s ugly, no she isn’t she might be plain but she’s still beautiful nevertheless. She has dark brown eyes that light up when she’s happy and when a sun’s ray hits them, long beautiful brown hair that when braided reaches her waist and has natural red streaks that can only be seen in the bright sun. She also has the most flawless tan skin that makes her look like an angel from above. She used to be chubby but now that it came off, she has a slender waist with long tan legs to go with it. Yes, that’s her. People wish they can be her sometimes but she just doesn’t realize it, she like almost every other person out there thinks she’s not good or beautiful enough.

     She is a person that’s all about the romance in life and wishes sometimes that she could find her prince so she can be one of the Bollywood princesses at least once in her life, but that’s just wishful thinking. Every girl wants someone to treat them like a princess and take care of their heart better than they take care of their own, someone to catch them if they fall, or even stumble. But she doesn’t think that is even going to happen to her, she doesn’t think that she deserves something that good.

     Her insecurities kill her hopes and dreams. But little does she know that everything is about to change. Her world is about to flip upside down and she just might be able to live the dream that she had always wanted.  She’s you, you and you, the little girl that’s buried deep inside of you, with the buried dreams, lost hopes and the broken heart, she’s buried alive inside of you, she’s the one that faces your fears and locks up her cries so no one could hear, but now she got the chance to live her own life and she’s going to live it all up, because she’s tired of matching everyone’s expectations of her. She wants to be unique and find her own prince that completes her, the one that’s her Ying and Yang, the one who her life will evolve around. She’s now ready to be herself and it all started when she woke up from her worst dream, and best nightmare. REALITY… 

Guys I just started with this, and if I get a feedback I'll finnish it <3

Let me know what you think, hopefully it's good