not worth your faults and flaws

I don't want to live here anymore and if I knew the secrets I know now to begin with I would've started this off by saying, " I've never wanted to live here."

It is in everything I do. It explains my artwork, my written works, the painted text that drips from my walls, the music, etc..

Our days are a swirl of disappointment, frustration, wishful thinking, and gospel music. Constantly, on the edge.

They're days are a mystery that don't concern ours'. They never see us 'cause they're always too far gone.

We are not two halves. If I knew the secrets I know now to begin with I would have said, "We will never be two halves"

Except I used to believe that's exactly what this was.

Our futures will never be the same. We will not move on easily.

They're future appears to continue in it's careless fashion. They never cared enough to even be effected.

And they don't get what I find to be wrong with that.

I need this to end sooner rather than later. And I need them not to get in the way. Because they are filled with so many faults and flaws I'm not sure if I can still call them human.

Because we cry on the floor and they roll the windows down as they drive away. If I must call them human, I must also call them insensitive, ignorant, oblivious, and cold among other things.

And as I go to sleep praying , they set they're alarm for 5am to start it all over again when all I want is for this to end.