5.

Crystal

Crystal

"I didn't even see him at lunch. I wonder where he was." I shook my head as shuntè and I cruised down the street.

"Maybe he didn't want to see chris' stupid ass." Shuntè shrugged.

"Maybe. Well I'll just have to get his number tomorrow I guess. I need contact with him for that project."

A grin instantly grew over shuntè's face. "Mmmm. Y'all will get to go over each other's house and shit. In each other's rooms... alone..."

I hit her arm. "Girl! No. Strictly work."

"Yeah strictly getting that dicky." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I don't know about all that now."

"Yeah. Well we'll see."

"I wonder does he even do relations. Like maybe he doesn't even want to be in relationships or anything."

"Ohhhh so you are tryna get down on lil slim shady?" Shuntè cooed.

"I'm just wondering shun chill."

She laughed and shook her head.

The rest of the ride home was short and silent.

I pulled the rubber band from my hair, shaking it out as we pulled into my driveway.

"Alright hoe get out." Shuntè said, pointing towards the door.

"Girl shut up." I yawned as I  scratched my scalp. "I'm so tired."

"Well you can go to sleep when you get inside. I got a dick appointment. Come on chop chop." Shuntè laughed.

"Oooo! Girl" I raised my eyebrows. "In the middle of the week?"

"Dick don't have a schedule."

I laughed and stepped out the car. "Alright bruh."

"Aye!"

I stopped and kneeled down to the window. "What?"

"Don't come to school looking like that tomorrow either."

I rolled my eyes and walked off. I wasn't about to play with her.

As I walked up the driveway, I frowned. "Who's car is this?" I glanced at the unknown kia.

I hope my mama didn't invite anyone over. All of her friends are ghetto as hell.

I walked inside only to hear chattering going on between individuals.

"Ma?" I called out, walking into the den.

"Oh there she is."
I stopped in my tracks.

Why the fuck was chris here?

"There's my baby." Chris grinned, getting up from the couch and wrapping his arms around me.

I nudged him off. "Why are you here?"

"To see you duh." Chris said.

"You never told me you had a boyfriend Crystal." My mom smiled.

I looked at Chris and frowned. "Boyfriend?"

"Yeah. He's a cute one." My mom chuckled.

"Thank ya kindly." Chris cheesed.

"I'll leave you two to some privacy." My mom said, getting up from couch.

"He's not my-"

"Nice meeting you ma'am." Chris cut me off.

"You too young man." My mom said before going upstairs.

"What the fuck Chris. How the fuck do you even know where I live?!" I yelled, dropping my things on the floor.

"Damn baby. Lower your voice. And from Snapchat." Chris smirked. "Now I can come visit my lil baby everyday."

"Bruh no. Get the fuck out." I said, attempting to push him towards the door, but he only grabbed my arms and pushed me up against the wall.

"I don't know why you act like this." He whispered, kissing my neck.

I sighed and closed my eyes trying to keep calm because he was honestly about to work my nerves. "Chris if you don't get the fuck off me..."

"What?" He smirked, looking me in my eyes.

I then pushed him with all of my might, but he barely went anywhere.

He laughed. "You're so damn small. Trying to be all tough and shit. I'll toss your little ass."

"This isn't funny. That's stalkerish as fuck. Who finds out where someone lives?"

"Me..."

I opened the door and stepped aside. "Leave please."

He stood there for a minute as if he were contemplating. "Alright fine, but I'll come back tomorrow for you."

He walked through the door, but grabbed a handful of my ass on the way out.

"Ugh!" I groaned, slamming the door right on his heels.

I can't stand him. When will he understand that I DO NOT WANT HIM.