Bish.

■Danielle P/O/V■

I woke up to the sound of a deep voice talking, can someone say djavú please?

I realised that someone was trying to get my attention and im guessing that they have been for a while because they sounded pissed

I opend my eyes and saw I think zander was his name, looking at me with annoyance, concern and alittle fright in his eyes which really confused me because he doesn't even know me so how can he be concerned plus Im so weak i cant hurt a fly itll probaby poke my eye out before i can even kill it but thats mean anyway a fly hasnt done anything to so yeah anyways getting off topic here.

i looked up to see zander looking at me with a hopeful expression as if he wanted me to reply.

"um hi" i said with a seepish smile and a small wave, he just looked at me with a blank expression.

 well that sucks i feel guilty now but before i could start apoligizing the door slammed open which caused me and zander to jump in fright. i swear everything seems louder now. 

A beautiful girl walked in well not to be mean but she'd prbably look better with that nasty green eye shadow off and bright red lipstick and if i think about it all that orange gunk off her face....maybe even some less revealing clothes ANYWAYS who am i to judge she could be really nice.

"Zander baby i hear you guys found something on your run" she said in an overly high pitched voice and a flirty smile whilst coming right up in his personal bubble.

ok maybe not.

he seemed abit uncomfotable but i guess i would to if i had someone invading my personal space and getting all up in my jiggy specialy considering the fact her boobs were all up in his face.

"Oh hey Kiesha (a/n pronounced key-shahh like she but sha) we didnt find something,we found someone this is-" he looked at me with a questioning stare-asking me with his eyes.

"Danielle" i replied with a nervous grin

"Right this is danielle we found her in the forests and she shifted so we brought her here." He said with a smile. Kiesha just gave me a dirty look.

"She reeks like dead rat and why is she covered in mud,thats nasty, keep her away from me!" she said with a snarl,I gave her a dirty look back and said,

"Well sorry im not sorry bitch but at least i dont reek of over sprayed purfume and look like a fucked up barbie doll and what is up with your nasty voice." i snarled back.

 WOAH hold the bus where the actual duck did that come from. i looked back at her with wide eyes and when i did i saw shock but a couple of seconds later it was covered up with utter fury 

"You bitch!" she was about to lung at me but zander caught her by the waist and i felt my fingers get tingly too.

"ENOUGH!" I looked to the door to see an absaloute god staring back at me with love,hate and fury.

__________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! HOLLAH AT ME CUZ I UPDATED!

IK IT TOOK THE ACTUAL PISS BUUT ITS DONE AND YOU CAN THANK MY FATHER FOR GETTING ME A NEW MAC LAPTOP THATS ALL MINE WHICH MEANS I CAN TYPE 100000X FASTER AND UPDATE 100X FASTER INSTEAD OF SITTING ON MY PHONE TRYING TO DO IT.

like seriously guys i wrote this in like 15minutes so it might have like errors in it so ill check it over and i have a 4 day weekend this weekend cuz like we have no school on monday and tuesday so yeah

and btw i might update again over those 4 days cuz ill probably do nothing else and even if i dont ill update before next friday anyways.

BTW GUYS IM IN YEAR 9!

and it sucks balls cuz i have so much work but yeah
oh and i fell over a chicken bone and cut my whole hip,shoulder,elbows and knee and it really didnt help im bony.

TBH u guys probably dont care but whatevers. #storyofmylife

REMEBER

 VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

&

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM

annie.rawr

comment on one of my pics and tell me ur from wattpad ill follow u back. promise x

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND BYEEEEEEEEEE