Rejected...

Danielle P / O / V

I pull up in my usual space - in the back of the school parking lot - and got out.

It was a bit chilly out but i didn't mind because it felt good on my skin considering it IS over 100*c .

i speed walked to the front of the school and got in ,

Now if you just walk into our school you will instantly know it will be  like one of the cliche schools that you will see in the movies with all the cliques and that's because it basically is you have the jocks / cheerleaders / popular , the nerds / geeks , the goths / emo, the freaks , the wannabe s and all the others you could think of and they never socialise.

unless of course you count the popular s / cheerleaders / jocks harassing you or telling you to do their homework or they will ruin your life.

Now you must be wondering which clique I'm in.

well apparently I'm a nerd / geek because i wear glasses (even though i don't need them, but they dont need to know that.) and i dress in overlay baggy clothes even though I'm not even smart,

i swear down once a cheerleader got more marks on an algebra test than me!! ALGEBRA!!

All the cheerleader's  pick on me and tell me I'm such  a freak and ask me why i wear such baggy clothes or I'm to ugly or fat and wont be able to do certain things,- then again its not just the cheerleaders it all of the populars/ jocks / cheerleaders and everyone else because im the outcast of the schoo land no one likes me but i do have a few friends not so many though-

but my best friend and all my other friends ( i don't have a lot) who have seen my body say i hhave a awesome body that any girl would die for and I'm beautiful but anyone with eyes could see that I'm ugly and fat.

I stop at my locker to shove some book s in and turn around just to bump into someone, the electricity spread through my body and at once my world stops and  ariaana ( my wolf ) whispers 'mate'

I look up to see someone I never ever would have guessed to be my mate The alpha of our pack!

The alpha of the Red moon pack!

the person that bullied me my whole life is my mate!

Romeo Mcstone is my mate!

and the words that came out of his mouth at that second would haunt me for the rest of my life...

" I Romeo Mcstone REJECT you Danielle Cresswell as my mate and dont eveen think about telling anyone about this otherwise it wont be good, mate or not."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whew okay fixed that chapter and edited it do yeah -- iv decided to change the plot of the book so you will have to re-read the thing that tells you what the book is about i forgot what its called so yeah.

byeee

remember:

VOtE

cOmmENt

AnD ThE OthER ThiNG i fORgOt