How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse: During the Apocalypse

Your first instinct might be to go outside and see how things are but don't.  You will probably get eaten or turned into one of the undead. 

4.A.) Wait for at least five days in your safe house. 

         ~Unless any news reports or anything of the type tell you otherwise

         ~This ensures that most of the zombies have moved on

         ~You should have enough food if you had read the Pre-Apocalypse section

4.B.) What do to in that five day wait

         ~Learn your surroundings.

                     -Remember every house, every tree, every road.

                     -Remember every shortcut

                     -You could possibly make a map if you have access to any materials that it requires

                     -By doing this you'll know the best places to hide and the shortest ways to get food or supplies

                     -Possibly locate the nearest water source if you cannot find supplies.  Go to the following link to learn how to purify water: http://video.about.com/camping/Purify-Water-on-a-Hiking-Trip.htm

                      -If one of you had taken Karate, self-defence classes, etc. you could teach the others (if there are others) in your safe house techniques in case they come face to face with a zombie.

4.C.) After the five day wait

        ~Go to a store

                    -This is extremely dangerous.

                    -If there are multiple people in your safe house (or basement) then two people should go, preferably the two fittest and bravest. 

                   -Bring weapons of course.

                   -If the store is kind of far away make sure you're prepared with food, water or extra weapons.

                   -If you find yourself surrounded by zombies, check for trees and climb!

                   -Choose the most hidden route.

                   -If you have the second person, make sure someone is always looking behind you, maybe walk back to back or something.

                   -Maybe you could try to get more dirty in case the zombies are attracted to human scent. Rub some dirt on you, or some mud or something? 

4.D.) Once you get to the store

           ~It can really be any store.

           ~Take anything from the store that will possibly keep you going.

                        -If its a pet store they might have vitamins or something, or they might even have gum at the cash registers.

                       -If its a clothing store they might have a vending machine in the back.

                       -If you hit the jack pot and its a Grocery Store, take fruits, vegetables, and non perishable items, I do suggest you take vitamins to keep up your strength for any protein you may be lacking in your diet.

            ~Basically be smart about what you take and don't take too much that will weigh you down as you go back to your safe house. 

4.E.) Be on your game at all times.

           ~Do not let your guard down for a second.

           ~Constant Vigilance.

           ~Be as silent as possible.