Sing in the rain

Megan POV;

We walked into the kitchen and Harry looked over to me.

"Did you stay here all night?"  I rolled my eyes.

"No I left then came back, of course I did." I responded quite annoyed.

"So you slept there?" He kept asking me questions and what came to my mind was even though he said he wasn't going to yell at me, I thought he was.

"Yeah?" I questioned my answer.

"In that position all night?"

"Yes, I fell asleep on Louis' lap nothing happened I just fell asleep watching Singing In The Rain."

"Really?" He asked me confused.

"Yeah, yeah I know me falling asleep watching Singing In The Rain, I was tired so whatever." I threw my hands up in defense thinking he was going ot use that against me too.

"Whatever Megan are you still leaving?" He asked me sincerely. I had to think about this for a moment, was I going to go and leave? To probably never talk to my brother again and lose touch with both my best friend and the guys? But after what happened? No I wasn't going to leave, that kiss Louis just gave me changed my mind, well and the fact I'd lose some awesome friends. But he was my first kiss and I can't get him out of my mind and I barely know him but, eh, what the hell?

"No, not this time. Next time of course."

"You know I didn't mean what I said last night, I really do love you, you're my little sister."

"Yeah, I know." I responded before he embraced me in a hug and left to go back upstairs to Anna. I went over to Louis and sat back down after grabbing some gummy-bears.

"Gummy-bears, really? At this time in the morning?" I looked at him with that just whatever dude face.

"Yeah so?"

"Nothing?" He turned his head and I turned the TV on which went straight to te news saying it was raining. How ironic could that be? I automatically perked up, because after all it was my favorite movie and we did watch it last night, and maybe the fact it was raining pretty nice out there. I got up and ran upstairs to my room and got changed.

"Megan, what are you doing?" Louis questoined me.

"You'll see." I came down in a classic yelow raincoat with my striped t-shirt, a pair of jeans, with classic yellow rainboots and a red umbrella. Louis just shook his head.

"You're crazy?"

"And you're not? Are you coming?" I questioned knowing that he probably would come, because, hell, he was either the same or more crazy then me.

"Yeah, hold on." In about five mintues, Louis came out in a sweater, a striped shirt, rain boots, and he was holding a black umbrella. I giggled slightly.

"What?" He questioned.

"We match." I said referencing to our shirts. He looked, smiled, and laughed.

"Well of course, if we are about to go splash in the rain, we HAVE to match." I looked down at his feet which he kept moving, the rain boots seemed a little too small.

"Do those fit you?" I questioned, Louis looked down and laughed nervously.

"No, these are Zayn's. They're like two sizes too small."

"One second." I mumbled before running upstairs. I grabbed Harry's old pair of rain boot and went back down.

"These were Harry's they are either going to be too big or just right but better than too small." He tried them on and they fit perfectly.